Chapter 7 - Entrance Exam

'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking
*Action*
++++++++++++++++
Day of the Entrance Exam
++++++++++++++++

Izuku: So I really am here. My past self would've been ecstatic to attend here. Coming here is only part of my mission. Nothing less, nothing more.
Katsuki: Move out of my way extra!
Izuku: Those who are beneath those stronger should not call others 'extra' blonde Pomeranian.
Katsuki: WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BLONDE POMERANIAN?!
Izuku: Who else? The only Pomeranian here in front of me. Now be a good boy and behave.

Confronting one of his tormentors, Izuku proceeded to walked inside of UA ignore the cries of Katsuki. Seeing the rest of his tormentors inside the hall, Izuku avoided going near them. Opting to sit near the back to avoid interaction with them

Ectoplasm: Welcome examinees to the written portion of the entrance exam! You all have 2 hours to complete the test in front of you. Take your time and double check your answers before handing it in. And... BEGIN!

Examinees start filling in multiple choice questions and open responses. Several frustrated grunts could be heard across the hall. Some breezing through the test but not as fast as me. Fixing some grammar mistakes in questions before getting up to pass it in.

Izuku: *Gets up* I'm finished Ectoplasm sir.
Ectoplasm: Did you double check your answers?
Izuku: *Sigh* Yes. I looked it over like 50 times before coming over here.
Ectoplasm: Alright. Head to the auditorium for the practical portion.

Izuku is walking towards the auditorium and when he gets there, he's the first to arrive. Reading the pamphlet he was given he noticed something odd about it. It says 4 robots, each worth 1,2,3 and 0 points. What's more is that the test says 'Villain points' as opposed to normal points. If you get 'villain points' by destroying the robots, there must be something underlying that. Perhaps rescue points. Rescue points given to you by saving others. Yeah that must be it.

Izuku: Seems like the others aren't here. I should get some rest before the fight. *Falls asleep*

About an hour and a half later, students start to trickle into the auditorium. Izuku was still asleep until he heard a loud person yelling with his quirk.

Mic: CAN I GET A HEEEEEEY!
*Silence*
Mic: Tough crowd huh? Welcome to the practical portion little listeners! You listeners are going to face off against 3 robots. The three pointer is worth 3 points, the two pointer is worth 2 points and the one pointer is worth one point. Now for the-
Blue Hair Guy: Excuse me! If this is a mistake, then the prestigious school UA should be ashamed of itself. On the pamphlet it states that there are four points however you only listed three! And you there! In the corner! If you're going to have an uninterested look on your face then I suggest you leave at once!
Izuku: Huh, who do you you're talking to sonic ripoff? If you properly read the pamphlet you should know that the zero point is worth huh you guessed it 0 points! And if you're so busy paying attention to me, you should take your advice and leave immediately. Fucking knock off wannabe sonic.
Blue Hair Guy: My apologies. Please continue.
Mic: Thank you examinee 7111! The final robot is called a zero pointer. It is worth, like mentioned, 0 points. It's best if you ignore it! Under your desk should contain a battle card. This battle card shows where you need to go for the practical portion. Now follow the hallway to my left then take a right to get to the locker room. Change into something appropriate for fighting!

Wasting no time, Izuku was one of the first to get up. Wasting time when on being deployed could and will get your team and any civilians caught in the crossfire to get killed. Izuku changed into his base uniform.

Everyone got onto their respective buses to head to their exam site

Everyone got onto their respective buses to head to their exam site. Izuku took the bus to Battle Center C. On the bus ride there he notices some people that he deems has potential like the wannabe sonic that tried to call him out. A girl who he had seen make another girl float with her quirk. Seems like her quirk is suited for rescue work. Before Izuku realized, the bus had stopped, people were getting off of the bus to head to the gate. Izuku was about to walk up next to the gate when the sonic wannabe grabbed his shoulder. Izuku nearly threw the boy over his shoulder out of reflex but stopped himself when he remembered that anybody that attacks another examinee would get disqualified.

Wannabe Sonic: Hey you! If you're here only to disturb the others, I suggest you leave!
Izuku: Look here Wannabe Sonic, I suggest you open your eyes because you're disturbing me. I was trying to get to the front. You're lucky I can't harm you because if I do, I would get disqualified. And the moment you placed your hands on me, I could have incapacitated you if I saw you as a threat. So as I said before, take your advice if you're only here to disturb others, then I suggest you leave.
Wannabe Sonic: My apologies. Let's start over. My name is Tenya Iida.
Izuku: You don't need to know my name. I don't know if you will pass this exam.

After saying that, Izuku rushed towards the gate while materializing an M4A1 with armor piercing rounds. The other examinees backed away from the sight of Izuku brandishing his weapon. Paying attention to Izuku and his gun, they didn't realize the gate was beginning to open. At the slightest opening, Izuku dashed towards the fake city and started systematically attacking robots. The other examinees, however, were still dazed. Some complained how that kid is cheating while others grin that he was going to get disqualified.

Mic: What are you all doing?! Follow that kid! There are no countdown in a real battle! GO GO GO!
Izuku: Hmphm so they're only starting to enter the fake city. If they weren't ready to battle the moment the gates opened then they have no rights to become a hero. *Looking around to see other examinees taking down robots.*
Iida: Phew that makes 27 points.
Brown brunette: I need to pick up the pace. He's on 27 points while I'm on 16 points.
Izuku(Unamused): Hmphm they're slow. If this was a real battle, civilians would be caught in crossfire due to the lack of response. I've got more than enough points to pass this exam sitting at 108. *Climbs up a building and relaxes*

Observation Room

Nezu: This year's batch seems to be promising.
Powerloader: Yes indeed.
Nezu: Some using speed to take down the robots, *Camera pointing to Iida*, some using brute strength, *Camera pointing to Bakugou* and others- *Camera points to Izuku taking a nap* seem to be taking a nap...
All Might: Surely Izumi is in first place along with Katsuki and Katsumi.
Nezu: Incorrect. Your daughter, Izumi, is not in first place. That spot goes to the young boy sleeping.
Inko: Nezu can you tell us the young man's name and what his quirk is?
Nezu: According to registration form he filled out, his name is Izuku Midoriya. His quirk is called weapon materialization. It allows him to summon any weapon he wants.
Inko(Shocked): T-that's my ex-husband's last name!
All Might(Angry): So he's the bastard that stole my son away from me!
Nezu: You have no right to call him your son. Anyway it's that time of year again! Aizawa! Do the honors!

Aizawa had a shit eating grin as he smashed a giant red button. As soon as Aizawa hit the button, a giant robot emerged from the ground. The robot standing taller than the buildings, crushing them, was the 0 pointer. Examinees were running from the robot not noticing a girl trapped under some rubble.

Izuku(Grunts): Worthless idiots has no awareness. Can't they see a girl is trapped under the rubble in the path of the 0 pointer?! They inspire to be heroes but they leave one of their own behind! *Summoning an anti tank launcher* TAKE THIS! *Fires destroying the robot.
Random Examinee #1: Woah! Did you see that?! He took down the 0 pointer like it was nothing!
Random Examinee #2: He just summoned a rocket launcher and blew it up!
Tenya Iida: 'Did no one else noticed what he did? He went towards the robot to save that girl!  He sacrificed his points to save that girl. If this wasn't an exam I would have done the same... wait of course! That's what this test is about!'

Things continue as canon yada yada yada.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Close
++++++++++++++++

Entrance exam done. Time to proceed with the next scene.