Chapter 8 - Quirk Apprehension Test

Aaaaaaand I'm back writing! I have a couple of updates I want to say.

I'm going to change a few things. Major changes. First up is I'm changing this story from a Izuku Yagi story to just a normal Izuku Midoriya story. Except Inko disowns Izuku by the time Izuku met Hisashi previously stated. Instead of All Might giving his quirk to Izumi, Bakugou will get it. Basically the same thing happens leading up to Bakugou getting One for All. Izuku asks All Might if he could become a hero quirkless even if he wasn't quirkless himself, he still needed the answer. The sludge villain happens, Bakugou gets caught, Izuku runs straight in to save Bakugou from dying. All Might sees his response, saves the both of them but ignores Izuku in favor for Bakugou just because Izuku was quirkless and his behavior was reckless. Yada yada yada, entrance exam happens, Izuku gets first place and now we're caught up in the summary of the changes.

Now before we start the actual story, I have one more thing to say. I will be experimenting writing in a different format. Using the 'Izuku: Speaking' with some action notes in the dialog is a bit restricting.

++++++++++++++++
Now on with the story. Enjoy.
++++++++++++++++

'Thought'
"Speaking"
*Action*

++++++++++++++++
Three weeks after the Entrance Exam
++++++++++++++++

"Class 1-A, class 1-A... ah there it is. Do giants attend this school or does that rat want to make humans look smaller?" Izuku in disbelief staring at the door in front of him.

"Get your feet off the desk this instant! You're disrespecting the seniors and the craftsmen who made the desk!" A certain blue haired boy spoke.

"Ah!? Who do you think you are speaking to the next number one hero!?" Our favorite ash blonde hair exploded.

"I apologize. Let me start over. I am Tenya Iida from Somei Private Academy." Iida bowed.

"So you're an elitist huh?! I'll have fun crushing you!" Bakugou threatened.

"Crushing me? Are you sure you belong at the prestigious school that is UA? Ah you're the one who took down the zero pointer! You knew something about the test didn't you." Iida said whilst turning to see Izuku at the doorway.

"The test hmm... OH you're talking about the zero pointer. Yeah no. I saved that girl because a hero would. All of you people ran away not caring about potential casualty. If you aren't aware of your surroundings, you aren't ready to be a hero." Izuku said disappointed.

"Oh! You're the boy from the entrance exam! I didn't catch your name." A brown brunette spoke behind Izuku.

"My apologies. My name is Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you but we better be getting to our seats. Our homeroom teacher arrived." Izuku said walking to a desk in the corner.

"Teacher? There's no teacher around." Uraraka spoke confused until the teacher spoke up.

"Out of the 20 students present, only one student was on alert and had the sensibility to not waste time. My name is Shota Aizawa. You will address me as Mr. Aizawa only. Put these on and meet me at the training ground." Aizawa spoke throwing a set of clothes on the desk in the front.

"But what about orientations?" Uraraka asked.

"Here at UA, we teachers aren't tied down to traditional norms. You are here to become heroes. We only have 3 years  to turn you into the best heroes we can." Aizawa said a smirk not noticing Izuku had already left the classroom at the beginning of his speech.

++++++++++++++++
15 minutes later
++++++++++++++++

"You're 10 minutes late. If you were on the field, any second counts. Now Bakugou how far could you throw in Junior High?" Aizawa questioned.

"About 67 meters." Replied Bakugou.

"Good. Step into the circle and throw this ball. Use your quirk this time."

"Right. You extras won't be able to match my score. Now. SHINEEEEEEEEE" Shouted Bakugou.

Aizawa grinned and showed everyone Bakugou's score. 706 meters.

"We get to use our quirks!" A student said.

"This will be fun!" A pink hair spoke.

"Fun? Fun? You think this will be fun? How about this. The person who places in last place will be expelled." Aizawa threatened.

"But that's unfair! We just got here." Uraraka said scared.

"Unfair? Do you think villain who attack people fair? Natural disasters fair? No! This world is full of unfairness and as heroes, you'll have to combat these unfairness. Now go beyond plus ultra!" Aizawa inspired.

50 Meter Dash

Izuku and Bakugou went face to face in a 50 meter dash. Bakugou finishing in 4.23 seconds. Grinning expecting his score to beat Izuku's by a landslide only to see Izuku right beside him finishing in 4.58 seconds.

Grip Strength

Izuku got a score of 470 Kg just short of Mezo Shoji who got 540 Kg.

Long Standing Jump

Izuku cleared the sandbox along with Bakugou and Aoyama.

Repeated Sidestep

Minoru Mineta blew everyone out of the water bouncing between two sticky balls at insane speed.

Ball Throw

Uraraka used her quirk to send the ball into outer space earn her an infinity. It was Izuku's turn to throw until he was stopped by Aizawa.

"Midoriya. You haven't been using your quirk this entire time. Are you holding back on purpose?" Questioned Aizawa.

"What are you talking about? I have been using my quirk. It's just not visible." Izuku replied.

"And how come I didn't see you use your quirk once?" Aizawa questioned again.

"Because I activated it and equipped it in the locker room before I left." Izuku said removing a bit of his shirt to reveal an exoskeleton. "I materialized an exoskeleton frame since I know all about your record of expelling students on their first day. Eraserhead."

"My apologizes. I was mistaken. Please continue." Said Aizawa.

"Alright but since you want my full potential, I'll give you a show." Izuku grinned as he materialized a sleek, smooth rifle. Izuku got into position to prepare to fire. When he fired, Aizawa held out his handheld device and showed the class his score. 28 Km

"Since it would be a waste of time to go over scores individually, here's your score." Aizawa displayed the score on a hologram. Izuku placed 2nd with Momo Yaoyorozu placing first, Shoto Todoroki placing third and Katsuki Bakugou placing fourth while Minoru Mineta got last."

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A DAMN QUIRK DEKU?!" Bakugou enraged charging at Izuku but got caught in a scarf. "Ha!? What is this scarf made of?!"

"Katsuki Bakugou, attempt to harm another student again and you will be expelled. Speaking of expelled, Mineta, pack your things." Aizawa ordered leaving Mineta crying running.

"I-I thought that it was a lie." Yaoyorozu spoke.

"I thought I said Mr. Aizawa here had a track record of expelling students? If he saw any potential in him, there was a chance he could have stayed." Izuku explained.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Closed
++++++++++++++++

Been a while since I wrote. I like this style better. Gives me more freedom with action. Until next time!