Chapter 6 - Returning to Japan

'Thoughts'
Izuku: Speaking

++++++++++++++++
Musutafu, Japan Military Airport
++++++++++++++++

Izuku: So I'm finally back home? Huh?
Soldier: Commander Midoriya! Over here!
Izuku: Soldier, where is my assigned apartment located?
Soldier:*Points to somewhere on map of Musutafu* It's located about 5 blocks away from the Takoba Municipal beach.
Izuku(Disgusted): That old dump? It's going to smell on my commute to and from school!
Soldier: Don't worry about the smell. You won't even notice it.
Izuku:*Sigh* Anyway, take me to my apartment, I'll get situated here then go train.
Soldier: Yes, sir!
Izuku: Please don't call me sir. You're older than me.
Soldier: No can do sir! Skill outweigh age sir!

The soldier took Izuku to his apartment assigned to him during his mission to track down All for One. Stationed in Japan, Izuku is forced to attend UA to get his hero license for legal reasons. Being 16 years old while being the commander of Delta squad will affect the public view of the US military. Forcing a minor into military service.

++++++++++++++++
Flashback
++++++++++++++++

Messenger: Commander Midoriya! Message from General Midoriya!
Izuku: 'Huh, wonder what my father wants.' What's the message say?
Messenger: Report to General Midoriya's office for a long term mission!
Izuku: 'Long term mission huh?' Do you know what the mission is?
Messenger: Negative Commander! You would have to ask General Midoriya for that information.
Izuku: Thank you. You are dismissed.
Messenger: Sir! *Walks away.*

Izuku walked for the canteen to his father's office wondering what mission he was getting assigned and how long the mission would take. Weeks? Months? Or perhaps years. Whatever the answer was, Izuku would complete the mission without fail just like his other missions.

Arriving at his father's office, Izuku knocked, waiting to be called in.

Hisashi: Come in!
Izuku: Father you called me for?
Hisashi: Call me General at this time. The mission you will be assigned will take up to 3 years to complete.
Izuku(Shocked): 3 years!? The severity of the mission is that high?
Hisashi(Chuckling): Yes. The higher ups decided that it's time we face the greatest supervillain All for One. He is the number one villain in the world. Stopping him will save society. Especially the hero society.
Izuku: This supervillain All for One could be anywhere. Does intelligence have any clues of All for One's whereabouts?
Hisashi: Reports showed the last location All for One was spotted at was Japan. Specifically Musutafu Japan. Last spotted about 5 years ago when he fought the number one hero of Japan, All Might.
Izuku(Angry): That blonde buffoon raised the standard of heroes too high. Newer heroes can't catch up to him which means when he retires, crime rate in Japan would increase.
Hisashi: I've noticed that but there's nothing we can do. It's all in the Japanese government's hand. Luckily America didn't fall due to quirks but got stronger because of it.

Izuku just got assigned to be stationed at Japan to battle the greatest supervillain known to man. All for One. The villain who gave All Might's injury. What Izuku didn't see coming was that he would have to enroll into UA.

Hisashi: Unfortunately because Japan's a foreign country, we would have to enroll you into UA for legal purposes.
Izuku(Dumbfounded): W-wait... you're telling me to go to Japan and enroll into UA to defeat the number one villain?
Hisashi: Yes. You will be seeing THEM again. But when you enroll into UA, during the sports festival, don't win it. Don't stand out. You will be undercover for the most part.
Izuku: Can I refuse this mission?
Hisashi: Negative. You are one of the best soldiers in the US Military. The higher ups want you to defeat All for One. This is non-negotiable.
Izuku(Sigh): Understood. When do I leave?
Hisashi: You are to leave in 2 weeks time.

++++++++++++++++
Flashback end
++++++++++++++++

Izuku arrived at his apartment that he will be staying in for the next 3+ years while he's on the mission. The dumping ground not that noticeable. Sure it was massive but from where Izuku is staying, the smell not noticeable.

Izuku: 'I've got ten months until the entrance exam. Until then I can refine my body. The best way to do that for free is to clean up that disgusting beach.'

++++++++++++++++
Timeskip 10 months
++++++++++++++++

I've finished cleaning the beach in 6 months. The remaining 4 months I refined my techniques and how long I can summon soldiers. Tomorrow is the entrance exam. The day where I'll enroll into UA, get my hero license and fight All for One while getting my hero license.

++++++++++++++++
Scene Close
++++++++++++++++

Izuku has returned to Japan on a long term mission. The mission to defeat All for One.