davesprite x reader

You sit as the front of the gold ship. 1 yeah and you all ready had anouth. jade, john and davesprite where all you had to talk to. In outher words...boring. you shigh laying on your back looking at the sky. thats make you smile. all the stars in the sky make it look like some one has put up fery lights. "sup" davesprite says siting next to me. "hey" "what are you doing?" "Looking at the starts"
"Why"
"Because"
"Because why?"
"Because i can"
"Fair enough"
"Yeah"
"Wanna play a prank on john?"
"Fuck yes" i say siting up. davesprie looks at me chukeling.
Me and davesprite look around to find him on the longe waching con air. i smirk haveing the best idear. "Ok I need you to get John away from the tv" I say. he nods and walks over to john. "hey john lest go play a prank on jade" "yessssss!!!!" He yells runing off davesprite runing after him. You smirk and get a plan dvd and draw on it to make it look like con airs disc. you here a scream 'that's jade i better hurry' you think. onece done you brake it in half. hide the real disc and sit on the longe. davesprite and John walk back lauthing. "hey john... im sorry" you say Geting up. "why?" John asks looking at you with his to the side a bit. "I sat on your dvd" you say showing him the fake in air. ". . . Nooooooooo!!!" He say runing to the dvd. you tryed so hard to not lauth but failed. "why are you lauthing?" John asks. "oh Mabye Becusse its a fake and I just pranked you" you smile. "im going to get you!!" He yelled. you scram and run away as hide in a cabed. it opens not long after to show davesprite comeing in as well. "he didn't see you but that was a good prank" he says. "thanks!" You say there is a sound aside and BOUTH of you go still. "(y/n) look at me" davesprite wispers. he moves a bit of hair on your face out of the way and slowly leans in. "I love you" he says before kissing you. your eyes go wide and kiss back. the cuped door opens to see John with a camra. he takes a photo of you kiss and runs off. "God damit it John!" You yell runing after him.

----------------------------------
Oh thank god done!!! I've had wrighters block so bad!! Thanks for wateing for me to update!! Anyway I have made a new book of creepypastea boyfriends seneros. cheek it out that will be grate. there is only one part as im working on the next. my demon stuck im still wrighting and hopefully get updated soon! Send me recrest thank you!!

Sorry for the spelling!!!