Dave x reader (lemon)

"So your going to (best friends) party?" John asks walking next to you at school. "Hell yes why would I not!" You say. "True" "besides she says she had something planned for me" you say doging the people in the hall of your school. "I wish Dave was here he wold love to go" you say looking down. Dave was your boyfriend for a year. But last mouth his bro made him go over seas to vist his boyfriend ((*couf couf* Jake *couf couf*)) so your stuck here alone. Well you got John but it's not Dave. "He hasn't even skyped me or anything all week" you say looking down. "It will be will be fine" John says. You nod and gose to call.

~time skip to the party~
You sit down on the longe waching all there's cupples haveing fun. You shigh and cheek your phone to see if Dave texted you. "Nouthing" you mubble to your self. "Hey y/n!!!!" B/f yelld runing to you. "Hey!" You smile a fake smile. "You see something!!!" She yells. "Sure" you say Geting up. She grabs your hand and drags you to the front of her room. "Ok it's in there but your not allowed to turn on the lights!" She's says. Before you can say anything she opens the door and push you in then slams the door shut. The only light was a phone light that was in the bed. You walk to it to see daves phone. "What the?" It was opened in to his messages. There was an un sent text that read 'turn around' you turned around to have lips meat yours. Your eyes widen and you push the person away. "What no kisses for your boyfriend?" The boy asks. You eyes widen agian and you talke the boy in a hug. "Dave!!!!" You yell. He just chukels. "Hey y/n how it going" you slighty hit his chest. "Why didn't you tell men you where back!!!" You yell. "I ran out of credit" he says. You kiss him roughly. He kisses back and places his hands on your cheek pulling you closer. You bouth move for air. A string of spit connecting bouth your lips. "I missed you" you say sofly" "I missed you, I want you" he says kissingibg your neck. Bout you and Dave had done it before so he knows what to do and where everything was. Dave lips so you your sweet spot and suck on it leaveing a hicky. You moans under his tuch. Dave hands move down. One going to your boobs to sqwze and the other moves down in to your pants Rubing you tho your underwear. You moan loveing what he was doing. Dave love the noises that you where makeing and got had form the nioces that he was making you make. D-Dave lest skip the forplay and just do it" you say tho pants. Dave nods. You get up from the floor and gets undreesed and lay down on the bed. Dave gets up and undreess him self and moves over you. "I love you" he says looking in to your eyes whereing his shades. You reach up and take them off looking in to his eyes. "I love you so much Dave" you say. "You ready?" Dave asks. You nods. He kisses you and starts to push in to you. You moan in to his mouth. Dave grunts. He starts to slolwy thust. "Your tight" he pants. You just moan wraping your arms around his neck. "F-f-faster" you moans. He dose as told and gose faster. You maons louder. Dave gose faster and harder hiting that right spots. A not forms in your stomach. "D-dave~" you moan. That make something click in Dave and he gose faster and hader. You move your head back moaning. "I-im going to cum!" You moans "c-cum with me!" Dave moans. He thusts one more time and you Both cum at the same in moaning. He move out of you and lays next to you panting. You lays our head in his chest" I love you Dave" you say closeing your eyes . Dave reaches down and pulls a blanket over the Bouth of you. "I love you to" he says before falling asleep.

~~~~~~expected ending~~~
Y/b and John have there ear agest the door. Once they here no nioces John hivefives y/b. "The plan was a success!!" John says. Y/n smiles. "Im soooo going to tell everyone they did it" she giggles and gose in her phone to tell everyone.

I did it!!!! My first lemon and first recast. It's by random-chick123. Love ya babe and happy birthday day!!! Here is ya gift!!! Even tho it's late but what can I do! Im at the library using there Internet :/. Oh! Thank you for all the coments it means a lot to see you in joy my work!! I all so just released that there may be boy reading so I'll start doing some of the girls x male reader. Any what thanks a lot love you all :0)