Dirk x reader (halloween)

"Dirk, sit still or your going to fuck it up," you grumble to your boyfriend who would not sit still. It was Halloween night and Dirk decided he wanted to dress up as lil' Cal. You were standing in front of him trying to do his makeup. "I'm trying but your taking to long," Dirk says trying not to move. You giggle going slower. Dirk growls at you which makes you giggle a again. "Ok done," you say moving back to look at your work. He looks creepy. "How does it look?" He asks reaching for his shades. You stop his hand from going to his shades and run of with them. "You will never get them back!!!!" You yell runing in your house. "Y/n get back here!!!" He says running after you. You giggle dodging everything like a boss. Dirk hides behind a corner and waits for you to run pass. As you run pass, Dirk wraps his arms around you and pulls you into a hug. "I got you," he whispers in your ear, being careful of his Cal makeup and your zombie makeup. "Yes you did," you turn around in his hold so you can look at his face. He smiles a small smile that he will only do around you. You smile back, you slowly lean in and kiss his lips solfty. He soflty kisses back. You where to busy kissing to notices Dave just standing there. "You mind? Some of us aren't old enough to have a girlfriend that they can fuck," Dave says. You move back blushing. "Fuck you" dirk says smirking. "Your just jelly" Dirk says. You laugh as Dave rolls his eyes and walks out the front door. "Come on let's get candy!!!!" You say holding Dirk's hand and dragging him out of the door to go get all the candy.