Jake x reader

You giggle walking down the street waching a video on your phone. Dirk had taken a video of jake singing and sent it to you. as the video finshed you got a text

Jake: hello o'l chap! do you wanna have an avencher with me on my island?. I found some where new to go!

Me: yeah be there as soon as I can DONT go with out meh!

Jake: Ill be waiting ;)

~time skip~

You walk of the plane on to jakes island. "Thank you! ill see you in a week or so!" you yell the the diver. as he take of you wave goodby. I pick up my bag and start walking. You wach as tinkerbulls fly by. one of them layed on the top of your head and had fallen a sleep. "I'ma going to call you... fluffy" you say pating it on the head. one your arives at jake you nock on his door. "I told you dirk I can't hang out with you!" jake yells from in side. you giggle and try to sond like dirk. "but man I have so many sick fiers and irony to share with you!" you yell. jake opens the door and gets a shock to see it's you. "oh y/n I was about to hit you. I thort you where dirk" jake says smileing. "come in come in" he say moveing out of the way for you. you walk in with fluffy still on top of your head. "who's that on your head?" "oh that fluffy" you say smileing. "so where are we going?" you ask. "oh I found some place really grate and j wanted to share it with you" jake says. his face has a light dust of pink over his fave. "then lest go!" you say blushing.

~time skip with walking with jake~

Jake stops at the mouth of a cave. "it's in here" jake says. looking at you. you where now hiding fluffy in your arms. "it's so dark but" you say. you had a fear of the dark from when you where little and now you still sleep with a night light. "come on it's ok trust me" jake says holding his hand out to you. you shakely take his hand and walk in the cave with jake. you walk in COMPLET darkns. "I don't like this" you say to jake. "it's fine y/n" jake tells you. as you keep walking a dem light is above. "what's that?" you ask. "you will see". when you and jake walk to the light you gasp. the cave opend up move. it was full of flyaflys and tinkerbulls. "oh my god!" you say looking around the cave. "I know that's what I was like" jake say smirking at you. As fluffy flys of you run and tackle hug jake. "Thank you for shakeing this with me" you say. "your welcome" jake says. you BOUTH look in to each outhers eyes and blush. "y-y/n" jake wispers. "yes?" you wisper back. "I liked you from a long time I may even love you" jake say leaning in and giveing you a kiss. your eyes wipen. you kiss back wrapping your arms around his neck. you BOUTH move back for air blushing like mad. "will you be mine?" jake says. you nod and kiss on the lips again. "I love you" jake says. "I love you two" you lean in again.

Just as you where about you kiss fluffy tackled you
:3
--------------------------------- hahah fluffy you sniky some of a bitch. any way had to add that to the end i fond it funny. I remberd that I haven't done a jake x reader so I was like. 'fuck it' so this is what I end up with ;3
Thank you for reading!! love ya all
:3 ;3 <3 ^•.•^