Solluxs x reader

Hey before we start just let me say I don't know how to type soll to well so ill try!

" ii wiill bet your a22 (y/n)!" Solluxs scrams

"Never!! I'm the gaming qween!" You yell.

You beat solluxs for what seems the 10th time.
"God dam iit how do you do that!? iit2 fuckiing iit one more round!" He say hiting replay. You win again.
"Ok let make this fun" you say smileing
"Liike?" "Well if you win I have to do what you say if i win you have to do what I say" he nods and they play agian

"What ii lo2t the fuck!!" "Haha no one can beat the qween!!" You yell runing around the room. "Ok you won what now what do you won't me to do" sollux say looking at you. "Hahaha this is going to be fun"

~time skip~

"OK WHAT AM I DOING HERE ASS HOLE" you asked karkat over so you can show him something. "Your going to love it now sit down" you say. He dose as told and sits down. You prsss play on your phone and music starts to play. "Lady's and gentleman! human and troll I give you your dancer for the night! solluxs!" as on quie solluxs walks out with hight hills. A dress with a bow in his hair. He has red and blue make up and nail polish.
"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" karkat says Trying not to lauth not that it work. "2hut up kk iI'm cute!" Solluxs say. You take out your phone a snap a pic. "Can I take it off now?" He ask as karkat takes a snap on his phone. "Yes"

~time skip~
One solluxs got out of every thing and got it off karkat whent back to his hive. Now you a solluxs lay on the lounge waching TV. "Hey soll there's one more thing" you say looking up at him. "That iis?" "This" you lean up and kiss him but he kisses back. I think you won as well as him