John x reader (the fair)

John sighed.he was in his car wateing for the girl of his dreams to come out. he was about to beep the horn when the sound of a door opening and closeing made him look up. at the front steep stood his best friend and long time crush. "hey y/n!" John yelled out waveing. she smiled and waved back. she opend the door and hoped In the car. "hey johny lets go!" y/n yelled.

(Time skip)

One the two get to the fair they where fully in the face with light and all kinds of smells and sounds. "what do you want to go on fist?" John asked. "the roller coster!"

(Time skip becuse I'm not type all that shit)

It was close to midnight and John had an idaer. "hey lets go on the feriswell" John grabed y/n hand and pulled her in. they go to the top and and a view of everying. "haha they look like ants." y/n giggled. John smiled. John was looking at y/n blushing. "hey um y/n?" John asks siting next to the girl. "mmm?" she looked and him In the eyes. y/n had a thing for the for a long time. "I just wanted to say um me and you have been friends for the longest time" John saterd looking down at the floor. "but I don't want to be friends" y/n smile dropped. "I won't to be more" John say looking at y/n. she had a blush covering her face. John look at the floor. "John look at me" John looked at the girl. his eyes wided to fill lips on his. "I love you egdeerp" she giggle.

The rest of the night they had a grate time and wached the fireworks at the end of the night.