Dirk x reader

"Dirk im telling you im fine"
"That's bull shot and you know it"
"Dirk im fin-"
"Shhh"
"Did you just shh m-"
"Yes now shhhh"
You shigh. The outher day you had to run for school sport but you pulled a muscle and now it hurts really bad. Every where you walk You limp and you can even sit down with out being in pain. So dirk being the lovely boyfriend he is or trys to be desied to give you a marsage to try to get read of it. If any thing it made it worse. Not like he will leson. "Babe it hurts please stop" "no it will help" "babe dirk sto- ow!" You yell with tears in your eyes. Dirk take one good look at you and sighs. "Sorry" he say kissing your forehead. "The hell was that?" You say. He looks at you confused. "You miss" you smirk. He chuckels and leans down and kisses you. You kiss back smileing in the kiss. You leg desied that it was the the right time to hurt you agian. You brake the kiss and mubble "ow" dirk get up and kisses your forehead. "I'll go run you a hot Barth" he says Geting up and walking to the Barthroom. You smile and yell out. "Your not Geting in with me!!" "Watch me!!!" He yell back as you here water runing. You smile to you're self. Yes dirk can be an asshole but you wont change him no matter what.

I needed a dirk x reader as my outher one was crap. Sorry it short. And sorry for my bad spelling. Thanks for reading!! :0)