Karlos x reader

Y/n ran away at the site crying. You and crones has been dateing for a mouth. you and him whent over to kankris. but when you came out of the Barthroom you saw BOUTH of the male trolls haveing slopy make out. you slam shut the door in the home you used to share with you now ex. "doll open the door" "fuck off!" "That is every triggering y/n you know how I fell about your-" "shut it vantas!" you yell back. you lock the door and get a box. you put everying that is his in to the box. "doll open up so we can talk. just calm down" the seadweler say. you open the door and shove the box in to his chest. "your talking I'm not" you say slaming the door in this face.

After that you had be arested lot of time trying to hit the fish dick. you had been kicked out of your home becusse the land lord says that you don't own the hose. That was yesterday. you are heading out of the station. you run in to some one and get nocked over. "ow" you say on the floor. you here a honk and look up to see your old high school friend karlos. he gets out a note pad and wrights on it. 'hey sis' you smile at him. "hey bro what you doing here?" 'Geting my younger bro they all up keep saying he is nouther fucking high' you giggle at this. 'what about you?' "oh you rember empoer?" Karlos nods. "well we where dateing and I cort him cheeting on me with triggers. so I tryed to kill him" you say rubing the back of your neck. 'you have a place to stay?' "na I was going to live in a box" you giggle at your joke. you and all your friends all ways told the teachers that when your loder your going to live in a box. 'Come and stay with me' you read. "I can't do that" you say to karlos. 'i have work so I can't keep an eye on gamzze I need some one to make shore he DONT get in moutherfucking truble' you sigh "fine"

~time skip to after the move~

You lay on the longe tired. "done" you say. soon as you are about to get up you felt wate on your tummy. "the hell!" you look to see gamzze siting on you singing his legs back and fourth. "hey sis" gamzze say smilesing. "for a five year old your hevey" you say looking at the boy on you. "can you put on the mErCaL box? bro won't let me tuch it" gamzze say. "If you get off me" gamzze gets of you so you can sit up. gamzze walk back and sits on your lap. you roll your eyes and turn on f/k/s (fave kid show) about half way in to the show gamzze had fallen a sleep on you. you don't move him and fall a sleep huging him.

~karlos pov~
I had just got home from work. I pull at the tie around my neck. I honk to see if any one is home. 'is no one home?' I think. I walk in the longe room to see y/n huging gamzze BOUTH a sleep in front of the tv. I turn of the TV and pock gamzzes nose. he open his eyes and looks at me. I place a finger to my lips telling him not to make a sond. gamzze wiggles out of y/n arms and runs to his room. I mover some of y/n hair out of her face and kiss her forhead. I get a Blaket and pillow. I place the pillow under her head and lay the blanket over her. 'Tomorrw ill tell her how I fell'

~the next day around about lunch time :0)~ back to 3rd pov~~

You sit on the grond with gamzze on your lap in front of karlos who is trying to teach you to sine. "Ok lets see if I got it" you say. you try to sine 'how did you sleep' you look up at Karlos who shakes him head and shows you again. you try agian and get it right. "yay! what's next?" you ask. karlos sines some thing. "what dose it mean?" you ask. 'if you get it right ill tell you' he wrights on his note pad. you try to sine it and get it right. "ok now tell me" you say. karlos leans in and kisses you on the lips softly. 'it means flushed for you' karlos wigrts with a blush. you smile and kiss karlos on the lips again. You move back and sine 'flushed for you' back. you BOUTH go back in about to kiss untill you here a honk.

You forgot gamzze was on your lap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ tiny gam will be so cute! I had to add him in. I don't like any of the fishdicks so I made him your ex haha the only ship I really like with him is with kany. I'm so sorry kany

#sorry

Any way hope you like it thanks for reading :0) honk!