A/N

The TBOAH characters react to TOTCF. They will react to chapters and wikis.

Timeline: After the Terror Plaza Incident.

I don't know if I will put any TOTCF characters.

Ship: Albecale, maybe I will make Choi Han blush or start to feel something for Cale, but the principal ship is Alberu X Cale.

My AU:

Cale Henituse and Kim Rok Soo are the same soul/person.

After the original Cale Henituse died by the hands of White Star in TBOAH, he made the deal with the God of Death, but in my AU the deal was to get reincarnated in another world and when it was time the GoD will make him return to his original body.

As Kim Rok Soo, he didn't remember his life as Cale Henituse, so GoD created the novel of TBOAH, so he could have a guide when he returned to his past life.

When he returns as Cale Henituse, as in TOTCF, he doesn't remember that he was the original Cale, but he will start to remember as time passes by.

If you want me to make me put some chapter to make them react, please tell me. Except when Cale meets the Original Cale, because in my AU they are the same person/soul.

I already have decided on the firsts chapter that they will react.

Would you like me to put in Alberu and Cale's wiki that they are married and, maybe that they have kids? They are ones of the last wikis that I will make them react, so there's still time. Please, tell me what you want, if you don't then I will do it however I like.