2. Ch. 18: Saw a Dragon (1)

During the 5 minutes break, Rosalyn talked with Glenn, wanting him to teach her a bit of magic.

Other people were wondering what were they doing there, again, and others were talking with their friends, family or allies.

"Okay, break is over. We will now start to watch the other world, but I will like to remind you that some people there would be different."

Everyone nods, so the guardian starts the chapter.

Chapter 18: Saw a Dragon (1)

'A Dragon?' This was in the mind in everyone in the room. What could that mean?

"Excuse me miss, why does it say chapter?" The crown prince of the Roan Kingdom asks.

"Oh, that's because the gods recollect the happenings of a world as a novel, but don't worry you don't have to read it. Your world has one too."

"I guess it makes sense." murmured the prince.

"Does the number mean that there are more parts?" The heir of the Blue Wolf Tribe asks.

"Yes, sometimes you will react to all the parts and sometimes not. Then let's start."

"...A dragon?"
"Yes."
"I've seen something similar once."

"What am I doing with him?!" Two voices shouted. These were Choi Han and Cale Henituse.

"Remember, I told you that some things were different than in your world"

At this the two calmed down a bit and decided to watch, but Choi Han was still angry thinking why the other him was with the person that insulted his family.

While Cale was wondering if that Choi Han had beated him or not.

'Similar, my ass.'

Cale knew what Choi Han was talking about when he said something familiar.
Forest of Darkness. He was talking about the vicious monsters deep inside the Forest of Darkness. Among those terrifying monsters were creatures that were somewhere between lizards and dragons.

Choi Han had killed that dragon-like monster as soon as he advanced from the middle stage to the final stage of his Dark Destruction Sword Art.

'How does he know that?' is what Choi Han was wondering.

"Why were you in the Forest of Darkness, hyung?" Lock asks.

"I don't know, I only know that one day I was there trapped." The swordmaster answers his dongsaeng.

But, without him knowing some pitying looks were send his way.

"You did? How was it?"

Cale pretended to not know about the event, and asked Choi Han. Choi Han was the only other person in Cale's room right now.

"...It was a monster."
"How so?"
"It's appearance, it's strength, everything. It was a monster in all aspects."
"Is that so?"

"How do you dare to compare a magnificent being to a monster?!" an elf shouted to Choi Han, being followed by other elfs. All of them were angry at the moment.

The dragons weren't better, they couldn't believe that they were compared to monsters without rationality, but they didn't want to expose themselves at the moment, so they didn't say anything.

After a few minutes the elfs finally calmed themselves and stopped shouting, but they continued to glare at the only swordmaster of the Roan Kingdom.

Cale nodded his head and continued to speak. But his actions and his words were completely opposite.