3. Wiki - Hong

When the 5 minutes break ends people start to return to their seats.

"The break has ended. And as I said before I'm going to show you another wiki. So, let's turn the roulette again."

Luna, the guardian, then makes appear the roulette in the screen again and turns it, until it stops at one name.

HONG

"Isn't that the cat that was with you Hyung?" Basen asks Cale and he just nods in return.

Many other people too have noticed that the name is the same as one of the cats that appeared in the last video and were curious as of where were the two of them.

"I know most of you are probably thinking where are they. Don't worry they aren't dead in here, they are just a bit shy. On, Hong could you come here at the front, nobody here will hurt you."

Then two cats start walking to the front to where the guardian is and she puts them with Cale.

Cale, although surprised, starts to pet them unconsciously and then the wiki starts to appear.

NAME
Hong

RELATIVES
On (older sister)
Raon Miru (adoptive younger brother)

"I have a younger brother?!" Hong exclaims excited.

"Who is Raon?" On asks as excited as his brother but hiding it.

"You will know it in the future."

At this Hong pouts because he wants to know who is his younger brother.

Cale Henituse (adoptive father)

Seeing this, Deruth, who was drinking water, spits it in shock.

"I have grandkids?" He asks still in shock. Next to him Violan was happy that his son, even though she doesn't show it, will give her grandchildren.

"Oppa, I'm an aunt!!" Lily excitedly screams to Basen. He too was excited about it but didn't show it.

Cale was in shock with only one thing in his mind.

'I'm a father?'

After a few more minutes processing, he finally smiles and pat's his 'children'.

Meanwhile, the rest of the room, especially the people from Roan Kingdom, were shocked that the trash was a father and that he had adopted them.

AFFILIATIONS
Cale Henituse
Henituse Family
Molan Family
Fog Cat Tribe

"Ho" Ron and Beacrox were surprised that the two kids that his ex-young master adopted were affiliated to their House.

'Maybe I decided to teach them and leave the Molan House legacy to them' Ron thinks.

ABILITIES
Poison

"Your ability is poison?" Cale asks the red cat in his lap.

"Yes. Is it too strange?" Hong replies with another question.

"No, it's cool and you will be able to protect yourself." Cale replies smiling.

Hearing this On and Hong smile at Cale, happy that he accepts them.

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE
7 (start)
9 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH
Eastern Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

SPECIES
Fog Cat (mutant)
GENDER
Male
EYE COLOR
Gold
HAIR COLOR
Dark Red