6. Ch. 20: Saw a Dragon (3)

Some time later, the guardian returns ending the break and before anyone said something, she immediately put the next chapter, knowing that everybody, especially the dragons, elves and Cale, wanted to be sure that the dragon is okay, even if they had already seen it in the dragon's wiki.

After coming out of the prison, Cale put the dragon down in front of the two kittens.
"That looks like it hurts."
"So sad."
On and Hong circled around the still silent dragon. The dragon started to show its teeth and growl at them. This was probably the first time in its life it ever saw anything other than humans.

"That's true, I had only seen humans." The little black dragon mumbles, with only Cale, the kittens and the people with heightened senses hearing him.

"I'm sure that in the future, you will get to meet more other species, especially now that you have another chance." Cale tells him quietly.

The dragon, hearing this, snuggles a little bit more into Cale. He was already understanding why his other self had followed this human.

Cale verified the time on his watch. It looked like they had just enough time to escape.
"It looks like it hurts."
On approached Cale and tapped his leg. She seemed to be thinking about the potion Cale brought in his magic box. She couldn't ask him for it, so she could only act this way.
"Hold on."

"Why would you wait? Don't you see how badly hurt he is?" A random person shouted at Cale.

Cale didn't mind as he already know what his other self was thinking. The dragons, elves and mages also knew why the noble didn't want to give him the potion yet. It was because it wouldn't work.

Cale had brought that potion to use it. However, he needed to wait until the mana restriction chains were off. The potion would only work properly if the mana, which was practically as important as a dragon's heart, was no longer restricted.

"Oh" was the only thing that the person could mutter, now that he knew the real reason.

Other people who hadn't voiced their thoughts as the person, but were thinking the same, suddenly felt embarrassed.

They knew that the trash in the screen was different, as it was from another universe, but they also couldn't believe that the trash was not trash even if it was another universe.

Cale started to head toward the opposite side of the prison, the location the torturer seemed to be guarding. It wasn't very loud, but he could hear Choi Han fighting in the distance. Cale presumed that Choi Han's battle would end soon as well.
"Let's see."
Cale started to pat the cave wall with his hands. He kicked the torturer with his foot to get him out of the way, and continued to pat every aspect of the wall. The dragon growled after seeing the torturer, but stayed still and continued to focus on Cale.

"You should've kicked him more." Mila says angrily, even if Venion was the one who planned the torture, the torturer had decided to do it.

'Venion's last line of defense should be around here somewhere.'
Like all of the members of Marquis Stan's family, Venion was extremely worried about someone intruding while he was inside. He had created a secret tunnel to use as an escape route if something like that ever happened. If the torturer knew about it, he probably would have used it to escape earlier, but, sadly, even the torturer did not know about this escape route.

'How does he even know that?!' Venion thinks.

"How cruel, he didn't even tell his own people how to escape." Litana says angrily at how bad of a person Venion is.

'The novel said there was a flat area on this bumpy wall-, ah here it is.'
There was a flat area about the size of a person's hand on this bumpy cave wall. Although Venion looked like he had OCD and would never do anything like training, everyone in the Marquis's family had learned martial arts.