5. Wiki - Raon Miru

After the 20 minutes, the dragons return with an almost dead Venion. The gaurdian heals him, even if she didn't want and declares the end of the break.

"It's time for another wiki, so let's turn the roulette again."

The roulette appears again in the screen, making the little dragon to look confused at it, and it starts to turn until it stops at one name.

RAON MIRU

"That's our younger brother, right?" Hong asks excitedly, he could finally know who his younger brother is.

'The name seems Korean?' Choi Han, meanwhile, thinks.

The guardian just nods and signals them to look at the screen.

NAME

Raon Miru

라온 미르

ALIASES

Little Kid (by Eruhaben)

'So, I know this kid?' Eruhaben thinks quietly and wondering what did he have to do with the younger brother of the two Cat Tribe and the son of a human, probably adopted too.

RELATIVES

Lord Sheritt (Mother)

† Unnamed Red Dragon (Brother)

"This Raon Miru is the kid of the last Dragon Lord?!" Eruhaben exclaims shocked and with this shocking the other people in the room.

Meanwhile, the Dragon Half-Blood was feeling guilty about being the reason why he was the reason that the younger dragon's brother was dead and was thinking that the black dragon was probably the one in the wiki, and he felt guilty that it was probably his fault that he had ended tortured.

On (Adoptive older sister)

Hong (Adoptive older brother)

Cale Henituse (Adoptive father)

"Oraeboni it seems that you have a dragon as a son!" Lily exclaims excitedly, making the people in the room to realize that it was true, because if he was the son of the last Dragon Lord it would mean that it was a dragon.

Meanwhile, Cale was thinking what his other him was thinking when adopting not only the two cats but a dragon too.

AFFILIATIONS

Cale Henituse

Henituse Family

Eruhaben

Eruhaben was still thinking what does he have to do with the little dragon, he had reached to the conclusion that he may be saw potential in the dragon and had decided to teach him.

ABILITIES

Magic

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION

AGE

4 (start)

6 (current)

PLACE OF BIRTH

Stan Territory

Wastern Continent

Some intelligent people were starting to connect the dots and already knew that the black dragon was Raon Miru, but they were thinking why was the dragon with the trash if he had said that he wouldn't tame him.

'Probably the dragon followed because he saved it.' Rosalyn arrived to that conclusion, because unless the Young Master Cale was lying about taming him, it was the only possible outcome.