Introduction

Currently, the heroes who had stopped the Plaza Terror Incident, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock and the father-son duo, Ron and Beacrox, are talking with Alberu Crossman, the crown prince, in his office.

"What are you planning on doing now?" asks the prince to the heroes.

"We are going to chase the crazy mage, he may lead us to the organization that attacked Lock's and my village and also the plaza." answers the swordmaster of the Roan Kingdom.

"I hope you catch him soon, I don't like how he attacked my people, and we don't know what more things is that organization planning." the crown prince also thinks that this organization may bring more damage to his kingdom.

Before anyone can reassure the prince about the unknown organization, a bright light appears and embraces everyone in the crown prince's office. When the light disappears nobody could be seen in the office. But, not only they disappeared, but people from all around the Eastern and Western continent too.

-------------------------------

When the swordmaster, Choi Han, opens his eyes again, he sees that he is in a big black room with a lot of armchairs and also sees something that he thought he would never see again, a big television.

'Is this a cinema? Am I back at Korea? But, why now?' this are some of the thoughts that Choi Han is having.

Meanwhile, the other heroes and the crown prince that were teleported at the same time start to look around, searching for some clue about how and why were they teleported, without noticing the state in which the swordmaster was in.

"I can't sense any mana. And what is that big black box?" asks the former crown princess of the Breck Kingdom, Rosalyn.

But, nobody had the answer to that question, except Choi Han, who, after Rosalyn talked regained his composure.

Then, the crown prince, was about to talk to reassure them, but before he could open his mouth, more people started to appear.

Beast tribes, elves, dark elves, nobles and royal families from different kingdoms, the queen of the jungle and dragons, even though nobody knows about them and the dark elves, which are hiding as well as Mary, the necromancer.

One of the nobles that caught Choi Han's eyes was from the Henituse Family, the one who is known as trash, Cale Henituse.

'That bastard is here too?' Choi Han was very angry and was going to attack Cale, if it wasn't for a sudden voice that stopped everyone in the room.

"Hello" someone says and immediately everyone turns to the voice.

It was a young girl with dark brown hair and some purple highlights and dark red eyes. The girl was also wearing some strange clothes for everyone, except Choi Han.

"Who are you and where are we?" the enraged voice of Choi Han questioned while moving in front of the prince to protect him.

"You are in a pocket dimension and for who I am, I'm Luna, a guardian and a servant of the God of Death."

At this everyone gasped and are left in shock. 'A servant of a God?!' is what everyone is thinking.

Alberu Crossman, then decides to ask the more important question. "Excuse me, miss guardian. Why exactly are we here for?"

"You can call me Luna. And the reason for why you are here, is that you are currently walking in a path of destruction and chaos. So, the GoD has decided to help you through me."

"What do you mean destruction?"
"Are we going to die?"
"Why is this happening?"

Currently, the room has entered in chaos.

"Shut up!"

After that shout, everyone closes their mouths and stays still.

"I will explain now. Soon a war will break out and this war will last for 20 years. But, even when the war ends, the world will be in crumbles. A lot of people will lose their lives, kingdoms will be destroyed and the villains will win."

At hearing this, kids started to cry and some adults started to show despair. One person in particular, was very angry about what the guardian has said, this person was Choi Han, who was thinking that all of that could maybe be the work of the organization who killed everyone at Harris Village.

(I didn't put White Star nor his followers, Arm. If you want me to put them, please tell me, but I don't really know how to make them react. I did put Clopeh, Fredo and DHB.)

After, about 20 minutes everyone has calmed down, so the crown prince of the Roan Kingdom talks again.

"You said that you wanted to help us. So, you want to help us to avoid that future?"

At this the girl nods, so the prince continues.

"How are you going to do that?"

"You will be watching an different world who ended the war in only 2 years, obviously winning."

"Different world?" the mage of the group of heroes asks.

"Yes, their world is like yours but some people might act different as how you know."

"I understand, then how are we going to watch it?" Rosalyn asks again.

"Oh, you will watch it through the black box, it's like a communication device. And, also, not all the things that you will watch will be related to the war."

"What do you mean abou that?" the king of the Roan Kingdom had decided now to talk.

"I mean that some of them are of a time before the terror plaza incident that the Roan Kingdom had a few days ago, maybe you will watch how they dealt with it, and also some of them are between the incident and before the war started."

At this, nods of understanding filled the room. But, some were still confused. The whale tribe and some other beast tribes, elves and dark elves and dragons didn't understand what they had to do with a human war. But, knowing that the world would be destroyed could mean that some of them will die too or maybe there was another reason.

"Miss Luna, could we know why we are here?" the question is asked by a very beautiful blonde elf, who in reality is a dragon.

"Well, Eruhaben-nim, everyone in here will be affected by the war and some of you are allies in the other world, so I don't see any problem in why you are here. Now, if there are no more questions, please sit in the seats with your name and we will start."

Nobody had more questions, so they start to sit where they see their names.

Some nobles of the Roan Kingdom see that the trash was sitting in the middle in the front and were going to protest, but decided against it after seeing the look in the guardian's face.

"Oh, before starting I would like to tell you some rules. If you broke any of this rules, there will be punishment." Everone nods, so Luna continues. "1. No fighting allowed. 2. I don't want any insults or judgment to anyone of the room. 3. If any of you want to tor- fight with anyone of the room because of something that you will see, I would lend you a room, but only if I give you permission and there is a justified reason. Now, let's start."

This was all for the first part. Please, tell me if you want some chapter to react. And I remind you that I already have in mind which chapters they will react first.
The wiki part of the react will be chosen randomly, except for Choi Han, Alberu and Cale, who will be the last ones.
The order will be: Wiki - Chapter - Wiki - Chapter.
I hope you will like it, and sorry if it's not up to your expectations, this is my first reaction story.