7. Wiki - Archie

After the 30 minutes end, Alberu Crossman and Taylor Stan return to the room, but what surprised the people is that Taylor was now walking with his own two legs and had a big smile in his face.

At seeing her friend walking, Cage suddenly stands up and goes to hug her friend happily.

After the two stop hugging and Taylor tells Cage about what happened the three return to their seats waiting for the guardian.

"Well the break has ended, so let's see whose wiki will we see now."

The roulette appears again and starts to spin, until it stops.

"And the lucky one today is, Archie."

At that, Archie looks shocked, but eagerly watches the screen.

Meanwhile, King Shickler, Witria and Paseton think that maybe finally they will see what will happen in their world.

(A/N: Paseton is still alive as this is just after the Terror Plaza Incident. He was badly injured before arriving, but I cured him.)

The screen then lits up with the information about the whale, not that a lot of people knew that he is a whale.

NAME
Archie
아치

ALIASES
Whale Tribe's Strongest Warrior

"You are from the Whale Tribe?" Someone asked in shock, they already knew that there were different species in the room, but until now they had only seen humans or the kids from Cale Henituse.

"Of course, did you really think I was a human?" Archie answers arrogantly.

And the people could see that he really was too handsome to be called a human.

OCCUPATIONS
Assault Captain
Warrior

AFFILIATIONS
Whale Tribe
Cale Henituse

"The fuck?" Archie's expression was really what everyone was thinking.

Cale Henituse, at least the one from the other universe, was affiliated to the Whale Tribe.

"Does this mean that he will help us with the war with the mermaids? But that would mean breaking the pact of not seeking help from the humans?" Witria asks confused.

"Maybe we would get our answers from Archie's wiki, if not we would have to wait until they show something or maybe we could ask for it." The Whale Tribe King answers his daughter's question.

ABILITIES
Berserk Transformation

BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION
MARITAL STATUS
Single
PLACE OF BIRTH
Western Continent

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
SPECIES
Killer Whale
GENDER
Male
HAIR COLOR
White

'A Killer Whale, huh?' Cale thinks, he now know why he was an assault captain, being a killer must mean that he was stronger that most of the other whales.

Archie is a Killer Whale, known to be the greatest warrior of the Whale tribe and the strongest Killer Whale. He holds the position of Assault Captain.

PERSONALITY
He is violent and has a rude personality, but is quite loyal and still has a sense of morality. Cale Henituse even describes him as having a worse personality than Toonka.

"Huh, what does that mean? Who even is that Toonka?" Archie asks, he didn't have a rude personality, that's what he was thinking.

Meanwhile, Shickler, Witria and Paseton agreeed with what the screen or at least what Cale Henituse said, even if they didn't know who this Toonka is.