4. Ch. 19: Saw a Dragon (2)

"Okay, it's time to react to the continuation of saving the dragon"

"Is the little one going to be okay?" Eruhaben asks worried.

"You will see"

At this, the screen light up again.

Chapter 19: Saw a Dragon (2)

The location that the kittens, On and Hong, buried the black orb was out of Cale's expectations.
The Viscount's villa was 30 meters away from the dragon's cave. On and Hong had buried the black orb 50 meters away from that cave, in an area filled with trees and shrubs, making it very difficult for the orb to be located.

"You two are kind of amazing."
"Something like this is a piece of cake."

"You really are amazing" Cale says to the two kittens who were now sitting with him, while patting Hong's head.

Hearing Cale say that, makes the kittens overflow with pride.

"Right?" Hong says laughing a bit.

While On was next to his little brother, with her nose twitching of happiness.

Cale seeing the two of them, just laughs a little and continues to pat the two kittens.

Some people who saw this interaction couldn't believe their eyes, the trash was being nice with someone?!

'Well, they are his kids in the alternative world, so I guess it makes a little sense' Alberu thinks while watching Cale laughing happily, he also couldn't help but blush at that beautiful sight.

Tasha, meanwhile, was still watching her nephew's reactions and she was giggling a bit seeing it.

'So, marrying is now an option? Should I talk with Countess Violan about this or should I wait and see more about them?'

On was saying it was easy, but Cale could see On's nose twitching in joy.
Cale, Choi Han, On, and Hong crouched around the location that the black orb, officially known as the Mana Disturbance Tool, was located, and looked toward the cave entrance that was 50 meters away, as well as the Viscount's villa that was farther away.

"You remember the plan?"

Cale had explained the plan on their way over. Realistically speaking, there wasn't much of a plan.

"There are a total of 6 people on guard at this time."

Cale recalled the information he read in, ['The Birth of a Hero.'] The Black Dragon was smart, like most dragons. It had been gathering information for the four long years it was held captive, and there was a reason it attempted its escape two days later at around this time.

There were, approximately, a total of 30 people residing in the villa. Originally, there were close to 100 people, but it slowly went down as they realized during the last four years that nobody really came to this area.

Of course, among the 30 people, there were 3 high-leveled knights at the Vice Captain's level, as well as 7 mid-leveled knights. There were also soldiers, the torturer, and random laborers. The number of people here showed just how much attention the Marquis has been putting onto this location.

'How does he know all of this?' Venion thinks angrily.

'How did he get all this information? Did he get someone to spy on the cave after maybe he had encountered the dragon? Or did he know this from another place?' The crown prince thinks while analyzing the situation.