Herobrine x Reader, but Y/n is sick.

Staring at the screen with blurry eyes, head aching the more with every second, you were determined to nab some diamonds to make a diamond pickaxe for the day. Just one baby step at a time... Tomorrow, you would make a Nether portal, and the day after that...enter the Nether and explore a little.

Your eyes were so focused on the screen...on what you were doing, mind so delirious and distant, that you didn't even notice the messages appearing on the bottom left corner of your screen...in your single player world.

Herobrine: Hello, player.

Herobrine: You know...it isn't often that I choose to reveal myself to your kind.. You are one of the few exceptions I am willing to make~

Herobrine: ...Hello?

Herobrine: Are you?.. Are you IGNORING ME?! >:O

Herobrine: Hey! Don't just stare all dead-like at your screen! It isn't funny, it's insulting!!

Herobrine: Hey!

Herobrine: Yoo-hoo!...

Herobrine: HEY! Don't make me come over there and slap some sense into ya!

Herobrine: ...

Herobrine: Alright... You've given me no other choice. Prepare for my wrath...

And then, a tall, muscular being with a dark cyan shirt and even darker purple pants, brown hair and two solid glowing white eyes materialized not even a foot away at your left. He needed not dim the lights, for other than the screen of your monitor, there was only one sad little lamp on beside your bed that was behind your desk chair. You felt only a mild waft of air, immediately sniffing back up the boogers trying to crawl their way out. Herobrine stared down blankly at you for some time, blinking, waiting for you to notice him... You never did. With annoyance, Herobrine's large hand grasped your shoulder, with a wicked smile finally greeting you face to face as your chair spun.

"Frick!" You shrieked, falling back into the carpet in your room. Your neck craned in such a way that immediately after, you uncontrollably entered into a terrible coughing fit. Herobrine stared down at you, a little unsure what he should do. He just stood towering over you awkwardly, studying your dirty, tattered clothes, unhealthily colored skin, and the massive bags under your eyes, which were obscured by the greasy, uncared for hair on your head. Herobrine growled under his breath, realizing only now what he had gotten himself into.

"Alright, I'll just go." Herobrine murmured, about to teleport. You were still in a terrible coughing fit when, suddenly, your nose had had enough with just leaking mucus, deciding it wanted to be dramatic and bleed as well. Herobrine's eyes widened slightly. You, cupping your hands over your nose while still coughing occasionally, stood up quickly and ran to the bathroom, which in a way was inside your room like your closet beside it. Herobrine's eyes followed you with sad curiosity as you struggled to turn on the lights, in the end only making the bathroom look like a murder scene with how many bloody hand prints were scattered around. Eventually though you were still, standing leaned over the sink panting, one hand clasping your nose and some tissue under it. Herobrine suddenly felt a little sorry for you, but didn't quite know what to do or if he could even help.

He was so glad though that in Minecraft there was nothing like this! The closest thing to sickness were withering potions and the process of being zombified, which, of course, were worse... but they weren't all that common either. Sickness and disease was much more common and complicated in this world.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, when your nose was still bleeding, you felt your jaw tighten... Your mouth began to water. An uneasy, restlessness began to bubble in your stomach. Herobrine was alarmed when he saw you suddenly leap for the toilet, hurling up your insides within seconds. He had to cover his ears, for in all his years of seeing and hearing terrible things, he never quite heard something like that! Herobrine teleported to your left again between the shower and the toilet, feeling the need to help somehow! He saw the opportunity when your greasy hair was headed straight for the center of the toilet bowl. Quickly, but not in such a way to seem threatening, the man gathered up your hair together over your head, refusing to let his eyes settle on the dish within. Eyes darting around the bathroom, Herobrine looked for something to tie your hair with. He saw a discarded ponytail on the counter a ways off, and, with force-like powers, drew the object nearer through the air until he had it in his hands. Then with haste he wrapped your hair up in a messy bun just for now.