Hot Trash (HxR?)

(idk what's gunna happen. I just felt like writing something. Prepare in advanced for chaos.)

.

"Awww, aren't they so CUTE together?!" Your mom cooed. His mom joined in with, "They totally are!" Everyone was outside under the polite Spring sun. The two of you stood on a slightly raised platform with a bed of flowers surrounding and covering it.

You mumbled a swear under your breath, which shocked the five year old beside you. You were only seven after all, and a princess at that. How did you even come to learn such profanity??

Flashes of light blinded you momentarily as you stood holding hands with the little boy. The servants had you all dolled up in a poofy pink dress. The little prince at your side was all dressy as well, wearing a little tux and top hat. You thought he looked hideous. His big, wide, empty eyes that glowed a little. Unnerving. Mot even any pupils. You could hardly tell what he was even looking at half the time! And thanks to his constant zoning out, he often looked more like a ghost than an actual kid.

Can't believe you're going to marry this brat in ten or so years...

"Mom.. I think (y/n) just said a naughty word..." Hero pointed you out to his mom.

"Will you be quiet, brat?!" You blushed profusely and slapped the boy's cheek. He meekly cupped his face with both hands and burst into tears. The picture taking stopped right away.

"(Y/N)!!!" Your mom scolded. You stumbled back and waved your hands before you.

"I-I didn't mean it!!" There was nothing quite like the wrath of a queen.

"Apologize to your betrothed!"

"I'm sorry, okay??" You said with an attitude. The boy only whimpered a useless response.

"I think that is enough pictures for right now.." Hero's mom stood and addressed the crowd of photographers. "Let us move on to the appetizers."

Finally, something fun out of this bleak day.

Today was actually really important. Two countries had just agreed to unite as one under the promise that the heirs of each would be wed. You know. The basic arranged marriage stuff.

Your country was known for its advanced technology (late 1800s era) and their country was known for its insane magical force. Take Hero for an example. He was specially bred from the saints of magic before him to be as powerful as they get... Kinda creepy, but whatever. ..Probably why his eyes were so weird..

The only thing separating your country and his was a treacherous mountain range. "Viqui's Range." One which, thanks to the combined forces of magic and tech, was slowly being tamed by roads and tunnels.

After everyone had dispersed and you had your chance to grab some snacks, you searched for that little blank-eyed-brat.

"Hey you!" You found him wandering around the garden alone. You tossed a cookie at him and he turned your way with a hurt and confused look. "Just know I'm not getting married to you, brat!" You stomped his way. The boy rose his hands and trembled.

"What do you mean?? We're getting married?!"

You stopped dead in your tracks, absolutely dumbfounded. Then, you burst into a fit of laughter. "You're joking, right?! Why else do you think we're here!?"

"I- I thought it was someone's birthday... I dunno..." The five year old fidgeted with his hands and diverted his gaze to the carpet of grass below.

You snorted. "You airhead! This isn't a birthday party!!" His entire face was red, shaking so badly. A bright white emitted from the surface of his skin like a slow burning fire. You stared just a little more. Not entertained anymore by this idiot, you huffed and spun around on your heels. He got the point at least. You had no intention in ever getting married to him, no matter how badly your parents wanted it!