No End. (Twisted Future Scene - MAJOR SPOILERS and dark)

Chao name: "Hurtling"

.....Wait....... So she did remember....?

I stood with my feet planted firmly on the rocky terrain. Small divots driven into my shoes by the natural, uneven surface. My eyes were blank, glowing dimly. Not a soul lived within...it felt. Numb as I had been my entire existence...it was at its worst in this moment. I couldn't feel the tips of my fingers touching one another. The dark, sickly bags under my glowing eyes were nothing to me. My heart didn't feel as if it were beating. A harsh...static..filled my head.

The setting sun lighting my face did nothing to help. It was near colorless from my perspective, though I assumed another, or myself if I were in a better condition, might have seen a bright array of pinks, reds and golds. I...could only see red and grey. A dull...dull grey...

Their screams stung my ears.

Why was I like this...?

I only rejoiced in the moment, when their shrill cries brought me a sense of enjoyment, a thrill, something I could momentarily use to distract myself with. It was...indeed...addicting.

...But it was also killing my very soul...

My neck twitched forward, the small shift of my weight sending me off the cliff. I cared not how I landed, where I landed, or even that I landed at all...

          SPLAT!!!

My body dispersed over the sheer rocks, blood splattering on what little remained brown. It joined the countless other disembodied arms, legs, feet, hands, and more. All my own... No heads, though... My head bounced into the ocean. And a few minutes later...my newly formed body with it --and set of regenerated clothes on-- rose from the harsh ocean currents. I crawled up the steep cliff face per the usual, slowly making my way back up to the top. Again, I stared with my feet planted on rock. My dull gaze overlooked an equally dull horizon line of nothing but navy blue. 

My body tipped again. Maybe this time?

          SPLAT!

Same thing happened as before... The same that had been happening for about a week or so now...straight. I lost count of the days... I just knew it had been a while. ...Heh, this is why I have nothing to say when people ask me about my free time...

I crawled up the steep slope again, hardly puffing a breath of exhaustion. I stood again, staring the setting sun down. Begrudgingly, I compared myself to it. No matter how many times I went down...I always seemed to come back up...

          SPLAT!

This time, my head just landed on another body of mine, and so I had to dip myself in the hissing waves to rinse myself off. I didn't know why I had the desire to stay clean. It had just become a habit... As I stood again, my covered toes hanging from the earth's loose hold, I closed my eyes. Nothing but an aching hollowness gnawed at my soul. The spirits of the dead, those I had killed called out for me to join them! I- I tried! I really did! My soul longed for nothing more than punishment for my own crimes! However...how can one receive a punishment when one has no connection to the world, their body, or the people around them... I already tortured and killed those I had at one point considered my friends to punish myself...yet again left with only a hollow bitterness that demanded for more...

I fell again, not even feeling the faintest thrill from having my body so helplessly pulled to the ground.

          SPLAT.

I was accomplishing nothing... I could feel it buzzing again as I crawled my way up. The nothingness in my head, bored of this repetitive pattern I was stuck in. My mind and body alike craved for some real action! The blood of others to be split; tears of the tormented to fall; cries of the innocent filling my ears! The urge had grown so strong that my limbs were trembling, so much so that I lost my grip while on the ledge. I fell again.