six ➺ headless monster

。 ۪۪۫۫  ༄ؘ *♡∞:。

。 ۪۪۫۫  ༄ؘ *♡∞:。.。

SIX, HEADLESS MONSTER

     DAPHNE SPENT MOST OF THE MORNING in her room, not seeing the point of going out anywhere, Steve left at an unknown time last night. When she woke up, she was in her bed comfortably with a blanket wrapped around her and a bouquet of tulips chilling by her bedside. She smiled at his thoughts to give her flowers, she was guessing he had planned on giving them to her earlier but got distracted by her little meltdown.

Suddenly, the phone ringing alarmed her. She quickly got up to answer it, hoping it was Jim calling to inform the girl about why he had disappeared early in the morning. 

"Daphne?" Jonathon's voice on the other side of the line surprised her, "Are you home?"

"What's going on?" She answered in a fearful tone from Jonathon's sinister voice.

Within a few minutes, she opened the door upon a knock and raised an eyebrow at Jonathon's presence accompanied by Nancy Wheeler.

Nancy was a brave, intelligent, and beautiful woman, there was no reason for Daphne to dislike her just because of a boy, "Come on in."

Nancy and Jonathon took a few minutes to summarise all the events that had taken place.

"So, blood draws this thing?" Daphne asked, processing all that had just been explained to her.

"It's a theory." Nancy shrugged with a lack of confidence.

"My dad found Will's bike at the bottom of a steep hill, do you think he might have hurt himself when he fell?" Daphne asked.

Jonathon and Nancy shared a look at her assumption, Daphne continued, "Let's say it's true, how do we test our hypothesis? By yesterday's events, you two look pretty shaken up, how will we deal with the headless monster?"

"Faceless monster." Nancy corrected.

Daphne threw her head back groaning as Jonathon nodded firmly, "We'll be prepared this time."

The girl knew exactly what he meant they quickly got into Jonathon's car as Daphne sat at the back, they drove to Hunting & Camping and brought some supplies to fight the monster.

     After that, the three friends (assuming they are now) started to walk while a car passed and the driver shamelessly yelled, "Can't wait to see your movie!" His tone was consedencing.