five ➺ she's all yours

✧༺♥༻∞

✧༺♥༻∞

FIVE, SHE'S ALL YOURS

     SLEEPING PEACEFULLY, STEVE WAS CRADLING a pillow to his chest. The sun was beaming through the blinds causing him to stir, he squinted his eyes as the first beam of sunlight hit his face, causing him to frown and wonder why must it be so cold this morning.

He turned around to see his best friend wrapped in his blanket, all of it leaving him at the edge of the bed with nothing while she colonised his bed.

"Ah..." Steve thinks, not moving from his awkward position, but as soon as he notices the girl about to move, "No, no, no, Daphne, don't move." 

But she continued moving, causing the boy to get pushed lightly, falling off the bed with a loud thud and a high-pitched scream.

With that, "What?" Daphne jolts up, looking around and adjusting to the bright room, "The bed is enormous, why are you on the floor?"

Steve gives her a weird look, "Right? I'm so stupid."  He rolls his eyes, spitting sarcastically.

"Shit, shit, we're late, why didn't you wake me up?" She panics looking at the block, she had woken later than usual — a lot later, groaning, she gets out of the bed, "I'm gonna use the bathroom."

"No, me first!" Steve yells, grabbing her waist in midst of chaos and pulling her back and getting in the bathroom connected to his bedroom, "I won't take long!"

"Steve Harrington!" She screams, placing a hand on the door and not letting him close it, "You and I both know I'm stronger." She raises an eyebrow, telling him.

Steve sighs, "I take a shower, you brush your teeth, yeah?"

Daphne's nose scrunches, "Simultaneously?" She questions confusingly.

"Ye—yeah, I—simul—whatever that is." Steve stutters, earning another stern look from the girl.

As Steve got in the shower, the redhead grabbed her toothbrush — one she always kept at Steve's knowing the number of times she spent the night, "You could've woke me up on time." She says in a mumble, the brush in her mouth.

Steve pokes through the shower curtain, hair covered in soapy suds, "You were sleeping so peacefully in the morning and had a rough night, tossing around and all... So I let you sleep." He explains.