one ➺ prom queen

。 ۪۪۫۫  ༄ؘ *♡∞:。

。 ۪۪۫۫  ༄ؘ *♡∞:。.。

ONE, PROM QUEEN

𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕙𝕤 𝕒𝕘𝕠

     WET, SMALL KISSES WERE TRAILED DOWN Daphne Hopper's neck and chest as Steve Harrington held himself above her with his forearms. A small gasp escaped her as the boy kissed a sensitive spot on her neck, his hands traveled down her exposed waist.

"Steve." She whispered, to which the boy hummed, "I got accepted to this college."

Steve looked up to her with a smile, grabbing her face, and bringing his lips to hers in a long, lingering kiss, "Congrats, baby."

"In California." She breathes out softly, muttering against her lips.

His movements stop at once, "What?" He pulls away to look at her.

Daphne was nervous, she didn't know how he would react and Steve was the first person she had said this to, "I'll be back in five months." She tried lightening up the atmosphere.

Steve sighed and laid down beside her, "Oh." All he said.

The girl licks her swollen lips and sits up a little, "I don't want to go either, but I have to."

"I know," Steve nods quietly, "It's important."

After a moment of silence, Steve gulps and speaks again, "So, long-distance, huh?"

Daphne exhaled helplessly at his tone, knowing this isn't what he wanted, "I know we both envisioned things differently—"

"I'm not finished falling in love with you yet, Daph." He turned his head to the side, moving to rest his head on the girl's bare stomach.

Daphne shuffles his hair, "You know, as hard as it might be for me, I won't force you to wait for me, it's not fair, it's fine if you want to break up or—"

Steve quickly shoots up with a confused look, "What are you talking about?"

"What?" 

"No, no, Daph, are you insane?" Steve pressed his forehead against hers, in a very strange angle, "I—I'm just upset, that's all, but I want you."

"You're fine with long distance?"

"Yeah," Steve breathes out, "As long as you belong with me." He leans down and presses another deep, long kiss on the girl's lips. Neither of them made their relationship official, there was no labeling. However, all that mattered to them was the fact that they were by each other's side with no other worries in the world.