two ➺ summer love

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

TWO, SUMMER LOVE

     "HURRY BEFORE THEY KILL ME!" Daphne yelled at Mike who quickly got off her car.

They made their way into the mall, and the party insisted on watching the Day of the Dead which was premiered at the theatre.

She squinted her eyes to see Lucas, Max Mike, and Will waiting. Mike ran to join them as Daphne tiredly walked up to them.

"Sorry, losers, Mike was trying to eat my sister, had to rescue her, you know?" She teased, earning a look from Mike who has been extra irritating ever since she came back.

"Yeah, Mike was definitely busy." Lucas jokes, making kissy faces at the other boy.

"You guys don't complain when Daphne and Steve—" Mike starts, but soon gets cut off by Daphne who snaps a finger in his direction.

"That's different!"

"Yeah, Daphne, they learned from the best—"

"Finish the sentence, Sinclair, I dare you." Daphne glares at him, causing his smile to fade away.

Lucas then redirected to Mike, "'Oh, El, I wish we could make out forever and never hang out with any of our friends.'"

"Lucas, stop." Max chastised through a laugh.

"Will thinks it's funny," Lucas pointed at Will who tried to stop a laugh.

"Yeah, it's so funny that I want to spend romantic time with my girlfriend."

The group continued to bicker and shove themselves through a group of people on the escalators as they rushed.

"Watch it."

"Yeah, watch it, nerd!" Erica Sinclair exclaimed.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?"

"Isn't it time you died?"

"Psycho!"

"Butthead!"

"Mall rat!"

"Fart face!"

Lucas didn't get to come up with a comeback as Max dragged him away to Scoops Ahoy, "Real mature."

Robin took notice of the children, "Hey dingus, your children are here!" She exclaimed before taking notice of the older redhead at the back who slyly waved, "Hey, Daph!"

Steve opened the translucent glass, "Again? Seriously?"

Robin and Daphne broke into a conversation as Steve came out, "Your kids are a real pain in the ass, you know that, right?" He sighed.