Celadon City Medical - Chapter Four

!Art does not belong to me, I found it on Pinterest, full credit to the artist!

_____________________________________________

Your group had finally made it to Celadon City, which also meant you could finally get Zymia checked out, to see why she couldn't evolve.

You excused yourself from the group well most of the Pokémon were being checked on by Nurse Joy, and left the building.

You walked around until you made it to the building you'd been looking for, and walked inside.

The lady at the front desk greeted you;

"Hello, dear, how can I help you?"

"I need to see one of your workers, Yuki [Surname]," You explained to her.

"Do you have an appointment? He's quite busy, I'm afraid," She questioned.

"No, I don't. But he told me to come when I reached Celadon City."

She sighed, "Fine, I'll call him, and tell him...?"

"[Name], [Surname]."

"[Name] [Surname] is here."

She paused for a moment, seeming to finally realize your shared surname, before shaking her head and grabbing the phone.

You sat down in the waiting area, and a minute later, the same lady as before called you up to the front desk.

"He'll be with you in a moment," She stated right as a familiar boy with [Hair color]-hair entered the room.

"Hey, Kohaku!" He greeted the women at the front desk, before turning to you, "Hey, [Name], follow me."

You followed him to an elevator, and once you walked on he clicked the button for the seventh floor.

"How've you been?" He asked almost immediately, "Oh, and which starter did you choose?"

"I've been doing well, and I choose Bulbasaur," You responded, "How's work been going?"

"It's slowed down a lot, which is good, in some ways," He remarked as the elevator doors opened, and you both stepped out, "Now, can I meet your Gastly?"

He opened the doors to his office, which was much larger then you expected it to be.

"Sure, Zymia come out!" You released the Pokémon from its pokeball.

"You can stay here, I'll take Zymia to the other room, unless you'd rather come?"

You looked at Zymia, who promptly turned to face the other direction.

"I'll stay here," You decided, after witnessing Zymia's stubborn nature, she didn't seem to want you to come with her.

"Alright, I'll call you when I finish checking on her," Yuki explained.

Once the pair disappeared, you sat down on the couch that was sitting on the left side of the room.

You closed your eyes, in hopes for a little bit of peace and quiet, when you felt something, likely a Pokémon, hop onto the couch, right next to you.

"Huh?" You opened your eyes to see a Vulpix, but it didn't look like a normal Vulpix, it had pure white fur, along with blue paws.

There was another one, this one looked like a normal Vulpix you you, but it stayed off the couch.

The snowy white one stared at you, quickly making you uncomfortable.

"Er, I wonder if you're Yuki's Pokémon," You pondered on that question for a moment, "I mean, I suppose you could be anyone's Pokémon."