Johto League, Blazing Battles - Chapter Eleven, Part Three

!Another amazing fanart from , this one is of [Name] and Tao!

NOTE: I was originally going to write both of Ash's semi-final battles, but I ended up deciding not to because of how boring I found writing Macy's battle with Ash, I got really burnt out working on it, so I decided to skip both of his semi-final matches.

Venasaur: No nickname ~ Gastly: Zymia ~ Scizor: Tao ~ Vulpix: Kyu

You sat in your hotel room, on top of your bed. Kyu was curled up beside you, fast asleep. It was around midday, and you were rather bored. Ash's first match in the finals tournament was tomorrow, and he was against Gary. He had managed to get enough points in the semi finals round to advance. Beating the two trainers he has competed against, but just barely.

There was a day in between the two tournaments, and you had nothing to do for it. Ash was training, Brock was out getting food to make a celebratory meal for Ash, and you had no clue where Misty went.

You fell backwards onto the bed with a groan, which startled Kyu awake. But she quickly readjusted herself so that she was right next to you, and fell back asleep.

You pet her head affectionally, before closing your eyes in an attempt to rest, and pass some time. Which failed.

You couldn't manage to fall asleep, and got tired of trying real quickly. So you got up, careful not to wake Kyu again, and got ready to go get lunch. You planned to bring something back for all of your Pokémon too.

You opened the door to your hotel room quietly, and set off down the hall, heading towards the stairs. Not before writing a note and placing on your bedside table, just in case Misty came back before you.

Once you got downstairs, you left the hotel, nodding to the receptionist on your way out. The sun felt nice after being cooped up in your room for so long, but you didn't plan to be outside for long. You just wanted to get your food and head back.

You walked around the streets, looking at all the restaurants and concession stands you could choose from. There were various places that had treats explicitly for your Pokémon, and you made a mental note to go back to one that had caught your eye. It seemed to have a variety of treats for sale.

After walking a little further, you noticed a concession stand that sold your favorite food. There was a short line and you went to stand in the back of it, until it was your turn to order.

The line went quickly, you ordered your favorite food, and the worker gave you a bag that held your food. You thanked them and left, heading back towards the concession stands that had treats for your Pokémon.

You got there quickly, due to the pace you had been walking at. And you looked over the items, they had all sorts of things. From Pokeblocks to Poffins to Poke Puffs. And everything came in a variety of different flavors. Some even had little decorations on top.

You scanned over the items, trying to figure out what to buy. Everything looked good, and you were sure your Pokémon would enjoy anything from this concession stand.

You knew Kyu would need something spicy, maybe a Poke Puff or two for her. But Tao would probably like something more bitter, and both Venasaur and Zymia would definitely like something sweet.

Maybe you could just get a few different things, and they could choose what they wanted to eat. Some Poke Puffs, some Poffins, and some Pokeblocks of all different flavors.

That seemed like the best thing to do, in your opinion. And so you got a bunch of different treats. Most of them were sweet, though, since the concession stand seemed to sell the most of that type of treat. But you weren't complaining. Your Pokémon should be happy with all the treats you were bringing them.