Johto Journeys Begin - Chapter Seven

!Art does not belong to me, I found it on Pinterest, full credit to the the artist!

~ Ivysaur; No nickname ~ Vulpix; Kyu ~ Alolan Vulpix; Storm ~ Gastly; Zymia ~

_____________________________________________

You hummed as you sat on the hammock in the backyard of your brothers house. His condition had gotten better, and you were allowed to leave whenever you wished now.

But you were still waiting for someone, or rather, a few someone's.

Your Ivysaur lay beside the hammock, enjoying the sunlight.

You were currently in New Bark Town, Johto. Your brother, Ryuu [Surname] worked at a small store in the heart of the town, and was currently recovering from some health issues.

He was recovering fast from his health issues, but you still left Zymia, Kyu, and Storm with him whenever you left, just to be safe.

You were quite startled when you heard sirens in the distance, and you immediately got up, deciding to go check it out. But not before telling your brother you were going out.

You opened the door, and shouted, "I'm going out for a little while, I'll be back soon!"

"Okay!" You heard him reply, before you ran off to see what was happening, Ivysaur at your side.

You were quite shocked that whatever had happened, had taken place at the Pokémon laboratory.

You stood in front of the lab for a while, and you got the run-down from Officer Jenny. You should have left after that, but something was keeping you.

A little while later, you realized why. Ash, Misty, and Brock showed up.

Naturally, Misty was the first to spot you, and she called out, "Hey, [Name]!"

She ran over to you, Ash and Brock you quickly following in suit.

"Hi," You replied.

"How's your brother?" Brock asked you, a hint of concern notable in his tone.

"He's recovering well, I'm allowed to leave whenever I wish now," You explained, as your Ivysaur greeted Ash's Pikachu.

"That's good," Brock stated, before Misty changed the topic entirely.

"What happened here?" The question was directed at you, definitely, but Ash accidentally deflected it instead.

"Hey, Nurse Joy's not the only familiar face in town!"

"Huh?" Brock glanced in the direction Ash was facing before his face practically exploded red, "I can't believe it's her!"

You took a double take and realized he was talking about Officer Jenny.

He leaped towards her, grabbing a bouquet of flowers out of nowhere, "Hello Officer Jenny, I'm Brock! And I'd like to present you with a small token of my admiration!"

"Huh?"

"Perhaps you'd like to get together this evening for a nice quiet-"

He was cut off by Misty dragging him away from the poor woman.

You and Ash walked up to her.

"Sorry about him," You apologized at the same time Ash stated;

"Excuse me Officer Jenny, can you please tell me where we can find the lab of Professor Elm."

She faced you first, "Don't worry about it," Before turning to Ash, "We happen to be standing right in front of it."

Ash was visibly taken aback by this response, as Brock came back.