THE ENDING

i woke up when i hear some sobs. i open my eyes a grass bernuda all i felt right now. then i realized sa grass nga ako nakahiga. i sat up

i saw cassandra crying beside me.

tumingin naman siya saakin.

"i know you will ask me why are you here, don't tell me you don't remember that you faint earlier" she said i don't know but i can't say anything.

i'm just staring at her.

tell me God this is just a dream.

my mind are dumfounded to understand everything.

"you told me that you wanna know the truth right away then come here look at this" she said then i slowly stood up before i walk towards on her way.

hindi ko pa nakikita ang pangalan but my heart beat become faster and faster.

"look" she said then pointed out the tombstone of the grave.

then i see...GREG name.

halos mapaluhod naman ako when i saw his name...WHY!?

a tears immediately came out from me.

"we are not yet married irene i'm not mrs. araneta. because he literally want you to own that" she said i look at her.

she's crying.

"the day you left him inpain is the day that our wedding day. he didn't come. he left me with a shame in the church. gusto kong magalit sayo that time gusto kitang siraan sa lahat but i kept silent because greg love you so much to the point that he can't kiss me. he can't hold my hand"

"he doesn't love me. sa isang taong mahigit naming magkasama he didn't say i love you to me. he can't call me in our call sign. he can't look at me the way he look at you in your picture in his room" i'm now sobbing.

"when you left him bumalik siya sa isla kung saan kayo nagkakilala he abuse himself. he tried to kill himself several times. ilang beses niya din akong pinagtabuyan but i didn't leave on his side because i love him very much even though he doesn't love me ako yung nasa tabi niya trough his worst through his darkest times. you wasn't there and to be honest you leave him inpain kaya galit na galit ako sayo kase kahit ako yung nasa tabi niya when he always felt lonely ikaw parin ang hinahanap hanap niya. he can't see me because he always see you, he can't accept my love because he just only want the love that he felt on you"

"sometimes i'm just asking my desperate self in mirror if am i not worth it to be loved? or is this worth it after all?"

she grab my shoulders and she turn my face on her way.

"now tell me irene na i'm the luckiest woman in the world because i have greg, dahil sa totoo lang inggit na inggit ako sayo kase kahit na wala ka ikaw parin ang hinahanap niya. and you want to know the very hardest part for me? is when greg died. he died because of accident, he got drunk in the party that he thought that you are there because your ate are there. he was so devastated and frustrated when he knew that you are not there that's why he just decided to get drunk. at kahit hindi niya na kaya he manage to drive on his own. and then that happen he had a car accident. and this" she grab the phone and a proposal box and some letter and also some picture in just one plastic.

i confusedly look at her.

"the police told me that they found out all of this in greg car when he got a accident i didn't open any of that because i know i don't have rights dahil hindi naman para saakin ang lahat ng ito eh. this is for you" she said then handed me the plastic that she was holding

i straightly look at her eyes.

"i'm sorry. i'm the one who made all of this" i said then my tears keep falling.