meeting

Janas POV-

       "James did you take my hair brush?" I asked sweetly. "Well...yeah" he finally got out "well can you give it back?" He hands me the hair brush .  "you would think being, twenty six soon, people wouldn't steal my stuff!

    You must realize I'm not usually bitter but I was today.  Josiah and Majorie got married 2 weeks ago and came home today. Our family was going to take them out to eat to celebrate.

    So now you see I wasn't really bitter,  I was jealous that Josh, Jill, Jessa, and Josiah were married and I wasn't. I mean, I am older then everyone but Josh. I was tired of being single. I went to my mom about it.

    "Mom? Can I talk to you?" I asked.

"Of course, Sweetie! What's bothering you?" She alsways says stuff so nicely.

"Well, mom, I guess I'm jealous of Josh, Jill, Jessa, and Josiah. They are married and all but Josiah have a family and I'm just afraid that I will never marry anyone."I say gloomy.

"Oh, Jana, the Lord has a special man for you, and knows the right time you will meet him."she says patting my arm.

"I hope so" I reply.

We talked for a while about marriage and dating/courting then I went to bed.

______________________A year later___________________________
Janas POV-

        A Man walked up to me while I  was on the porch reading a book.

"Um... hey I'm Jamie." He says. 

I was speechless. I felt a warm feeling inside me. I  stared at him for a long time so Jamie finally spoke again.

"Uh...I am looking for my sister. She's only 4 and she went missing yesterday."

"Oh no!" I gasped, "I'm so sorry! My name is Jana duggar by the way.  I have 18 siblings and 4 in-laws and 9 neices and nephews I can gather them together along with some friends and family for a search party?"

Now I did want to find his sister but I did want to see him to...hehe...

"Oh would you! Here is a flyer I will bring more at 5:00 tonight, if possible?Oh thank you thank you thank you!!" He reminded me of a little child getting a candy bar or something.

Mom walked out suddenly. "Oh, who's this Jana?"

"Oh this is Jamie he is looking for his sister. She went missing yesterday." I handed her the flier. "Would it be ok if we gather our friends and family for a search party at 5?" I ask hopefully.

"Oh that would be excellent!" Mom exclaims.

   "Okay. Would you like to have supper with us at 4 before the search party?" My mom asks.

  "I'll text my mom and ask her!" Jamie says.

Jamie Maxwell and his family came over for supper and they started the search party.

They found Katie, his sister, crying in the woods.

She had gone to play last night and got lost because she was unfamiliar with their new neighnorhood. She was ok and they told her never go outside without permission. And she obeyed!

As for Jamie and I,  he got my number and mom decided she trusts me enough to not read my messages. I feel so proud!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READ NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS

RYLEE J TANNER