Engagement

Today is my birthday. I am going out with Tyler, Jessa, and Ben for lunch in a few hours. Jessa Ben and Tyler and I usually double date. It's a lot easier then having a chaperone always by your side. It's kind of awkward actually.

I get ready for lunch with Tyler and decide to dress up a little. Mostly because Jessa told me to because wherever we were going was going to be pretty fancy ( Tyler said it was a surprise)

I look in my closet and I have nothing. And don't think I'm being dramatic, all my stuff is maxi and jean skirts. I have two dresses, which is also casual.

Jinger said she will take me shopping. She gets her keys and takes me to a store. I settle on a white maxi lace dress with a brown belt (in media)
-----

Tyler's POV-

Everything has to be perfect and I mean everything. It's Janas birthday today and I'm going to propose. We have been dating for awhile and I KNOW she's the one for me. I know. 8 have known as soon as I met her.

I told Ben and Jessa my plan and they are all helping me. We are going to eat at an Italian restaurant, which I have been saving up for for a LONG time, and am going to propose to her after when we take a walk in the park nearby.

I get my suit from the dry cleaners and get ready. I comb my hair back and put cologne on. I look pretty good I must say I walk out the door but then Remeber, I need the ring. Oops.

I get the ring and put it in my pocket. It's a best friend ring. (In media)

I go to Janas house and pick her up and go to Jessa house. We go to lunch and eat for about 2 hours when I suggest we take a walk in the park. I am pretty sure you can feel my nervousness.

I walk until I say the key words, man this is nice, and Jessa, unnoticeably, starts video I then stop, get down on one knee and open up the ring and say "Jana duggar, will you marry me?"

Janas POV-

I am shocked. I had no idea he was going to do it.

"Yes!" I say he puts the ring on me and I jump up and hug him (yes. A front hug. I said I want to when we get engaged) it was truly magical. I go home after an hour and announce it. They were all so excited and it was the best birthday ever. It took me awhile before I could go to sleep!! Oh yeah and Jamie bought me a bracelet for my birthday.

I will have to be very creative on his!

hope you liked it!

     -Rylee aka supergirl