Home sweet Home

"Mom, Dad, I'm home!" I yell walking in. Daddy goes and helps me with my luggage and Josie and Jordyn and all over Lilly. My mom and dad get Josie's old crib for Lilly and put it in the nursery.

I go over to Mrs.Maxwells house with my Dads permission and bring Lilly.

"Hello? Oh Jana! How are you?" She ask.

"Hey Mrs.Maxwell! I'm doing fine. Is Jamie here?"

She suddenly looks very uncomfortable. Maybe this was a huge mistake.

"I thought he contacted you? He didn't? Jana he left about a month ago saying that it was none of my business why. I haven't heard from him since! Do you know why?"

She suddenly looks at Lilly. I know what she thinks. Almost 4 months gone, anything could have happened.

"Yes ma'am. When I was at Hawaii I met Lilly. Her mother died soon after her birth. The village was no place for her, so I brought her home. I am not her official guardian. When I get married THEN I will sign the paper with me AND my husbands name. But when I told Jamie he got mad and said we were done."

I talk to Mrs.Maxwell a while longer and then I leave. I tell daddy everything that happened and he said it was for the best. I pray hoping that I didn't just Blow my chance of a family.

I go to bed and only wake up 3 times by Lilly crying. Mom said she was my responsibility.

I shut my eyes for the last time at 5:30 and sleep till 8. Now it's a new day.

Okay so I know it's super short but I have a big idea for next chapter. I'm going to be writing like 5 chapters today because I'm at a basketball game and am super bored. Lol all these people looking at me think I'm texting all this time but nah. I'm on wattpad people's.

RYLEE :)