A new friend

A lot of time is going to pass in this chapter:

3 months past- lily is 6 months old

I wake up. Same as any other morning. I wake up, but Lily in a pretty dress (media) and get ready for myself. I decide to take her to the park. I get my phone, purse, stroller, and diaper bag.

I'm at the park and am pushing Lilly around. She's a very quiet baby. She really makes any sound. She is usually behind on stuff like sitting up. She probably won't walk till 13-14 months old. She has beautiful blonde hair and blue eyes and is the prettiest baby ever. I have no clue what to do when she starts talking. Am I her mom or not?

I am pondering this thought when a young man runs into me.

"I'm so sorry I wasn't looking where I was going! I'm late for work my boss is going to kill me! Are you okay?" He looks like he's been running for a while.

"Yeah! No worry I'm fine!" I say "I'm Jana Duggar and this is Lilly Grace." I say putting my hand out.

"I'm Tyler Whitman" he says shaking my hand.

He runs off after apologizing about a million more times and I go home.
----------------------------------------------
Next week

I decide to go to Walmart and get Lilly more Pacifiers. She is so quiet but chews on them things like crazy. While at the store I am going to the baby isle when someone runs into me. Again.

"I'm so sorry! Are you ok- Jana?"

I look and its Tyler. He's got to stop doing that.

"Tyler? You really have got to stop doing that!" I laugh.

"Im sorry! I just moved hear and still have no clue where I am. Where's you baby?" He ask.

"Oh she's not mine!"
I go through the whole story of how I got her and even mention Jamie.

"Oh well your boyfriend was stupid. I mean it's completely fine, what you did!" We talk a little more and he even asks to hold Lilly. We laugh and I offer to show him around a little. I of course ask my dad and he said he trusts me enough for me to go alone.

We walk around the park and around town and even stop for lunch.  He gives me his number and says we should do it again sometime. I then ask if he and his family would like to come over and eat. He says but he must warn me, they have a lot of siblings. I laugh and show him my family. He then is like wow I only have 7! I explain to him how I have 18 and lot of neices. 

I tell my Dad all about it and he warns me not to rush into another relationship. I say I'm not. I want to get to know him. As a friend.

------------
Diner-

"Hey Jana go get the door! I think their here!" Mom says.

"Yes ma'am!" I say

I go to the door and all 10 of them Come in.

"Hey! Jana this is Micheal (23) mason (23) Their twins then theirs Elizabeth (20) Ashley (17) mark (14) Nancy (7) and Grace (4)" he says.

"Hey!" I say.

His mom and my mom have become good friends. They already know my family.

We eat and my dad winks at me. That's he's way of giving me approval. When they leave I say bye to everyone and all my siblings have become pretty attached to them! They all loved Lilly.

GUYS PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY. LAST NIGHT PROBABLY AS I WAS WRITING THE OTHER CHAPTER OUR CAR GIR BROKEN INTO AND THE STOLE MY PURSE. IT HAD ALL MY MONEY IN IT AND HAD ALOT OF IMPORTANT STUFF TO ME IN IT. TODAYS MY BIRTHDAY AND WE DONT WVEN HAVE A GOOD CAR. THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR MY PURSE BUT NO LUCK. OUR WINDOW IS COMPLETLEY BUSTED AND ITS RAINING LIKE CRAZY WHICH MEANS MY PURSE IS PROBABLY OUTSIDE IN THIS RAIN. THEY SAID HE PROBABLY STOLE MY WALLET AND THREW THE PURSE SOMEWHERE. PLEAE PRAY THAT RHEY WILL FIND IT. I HAVE ALL MY STUFF IN THEIR!

In Christ,

   Rylee