Married life

Our honeymoon was at Paris. We toured the city, stayed at grand hotel, and made so many great memories. We stayed for 2 weeks and by the time we came back home I was missing my family so much!

John picked us up from the airport, and then took us to our house so we could drop off our luggage. As I walk in the door I hear a loud shout

"WELCOME BACK TYLER AND JANA!"

It's my family!! I give each and everyone one of them a huge hug! Finally, once I'm done, we go and eat dinner which my parents and siblings have prepared. It was Italian chicken, with green beans and corn, rolls (of course) and mash potatoes. For dessert we had cheesecake.

This past month has been the best month of my life! And I know I will have many, many more.

When everyone leaves, Tyler says he has a surprise for me.

"What is it?" I ask, knowing he won't tell me.

"Jana you will have to find out!" He laughs.

He hands me a yellow envelope. I open it and there are forms inside. I automatically know what it is.

"Is this...Lily's adoption forms!!??" I ask. I already know the answer, but I'm just so overwhelmed with happiness.

"It's official," he says smiling.

I give him and lily a big hug. Even though she has no clue what's happening she joins in willingly.
--
(Flash forward to when Lily is 8. Picture in media)

"Come in the living room Lily! Tyler come on!" I have exciting news to share with my family.

Lily comes running in

"I'm here I'm here!" She says out of breath from running down stairs.

"I'm here too!" Says Tyler, also out of breath even though he ran like 20 feet.

"I have exciting news... I'm expecting a baby!!" I say

Tyler jumps up "what! Really? For how long? What's the gender? This is so exciting!!"

"Yes really, for two months, and I don't know yet I'll find out soon!" I say laughing.

I look over at lily who doesn't give as much happiness as Tyler. In fact she doesn't give happiness at all. She even looks sad.

"Lily? What's wrong? Aren't you excited?" I ask.
---

WHAT DO YOU THINK IS WRONG WITH LILY? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!

SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR AWHILE. I HONESTLY THOUGHT NO ONE WAS ENJOYING MY STORY AND WASN'T GOING TO CONTINUE. BUT THEN I GOT ALL THIS WONDERFUL FEEDBACK AND WAS ENCOURAGED TO WRITE MORE. THANK YOU GUYS! YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW ENCOURAGING YOU ARE :)

~Rylee aka super girl :))