Courting

7 months later-

Lilly is 13 months old and is almost walking. She will walk and then fall. But she's a tough girl. She calls be Jana but it sound more like jaja. She is talking very little. When I get married (if I do) then she will call me Mom.
----------------------------------------------
Tyler's POV-

Texting

T- hey Jana! Are you home? I was wondering if you wanted to hang out today.

J- hey Tyler sorry but I took Lilly to the park for awhile, but maybe I can tomorrow???

T- Okay sounds great! How about we eat lunch then I can take you and Lilly out for ice cream?

J- Ok see you tomorrow :)
************************************

Perfect. She wasn't home. I go to the Duggars house and go to Jim Bob.

"Hello, sir, can I ask you something?" I ask. He obviously knows what I'm asking. He just smiled.

"Sure. Sit down. What would you like to ask me?" He says

"Well I was wondering if you would allow me to court Jana?" I ask.

He ponders it for a moment, probably going through the things Jamie did wrong and comparing me to it.

"Well I'm going to tell you the same thing I said to all the rest. It's up to Jana. But you do have my blessing to ask."

"Yes sir!" I say smiling.
[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Janas POV-

I go home and Tyler is there with mom and dad. They call me in there so I walk in there.

"Tyler." My dad says with a nod.

"Uh, Jana, I was wondering if...maybe you would like to start a courtship with me?" He ask.

I smile. "Yes." I say and I give him a side hug.

Since me and Tyler have been friends for like 8 months, we pretty much do the same thing, except with a chaperone. Tyler gave me a promise ring yesterday and I know he is ALOT better then Jamie!

Hope you like it. Kinda short I know. No news on my purse 😭

In Christ

   Rylee