Hawaii

Now I must say, Hawaii probably wouldn't be the trip you would expect our family to take, considering we are the Duggars and all. My Dad wasn't to big on the idea, you know hula girls, bikinis, beaches, etc, so eventually we decided only the Girls and mom go.

"Jana please call Jessa! We were supposed to leave ten minutes ago!" Mom says.

I type in her number and call her.

"Hello?"

"Jessa? Where are you? Moms worried!"

"I'm sorry! The baby threw up his lunch and I had to clean it up and he won't stop crying! I'm on my way! Tell mom five minutes!"

"Ok will do Jess"

"Thank you! Bye!"

"Bye"

After five minutes Jessa and her baby finally got here. We were about fifteen minutes late. Duggar time.

We ran to the plane, they were just shut the doors, we stopped them, Dad kissed mom goodbye and we got on. It was going to be a LONG ride.

Now you may be wondering why we're going to Hawaii. Well, one of our family friends became a missionary to a small village in Hawaii, he wrote us and told us about the sickness there and how he needed our help. He gave them our book "all about relationships" and they began to love our family and wanted to meet us.

We arrived and Ashley and George, our friends, we're there to meet us. All fifteen of us got of and got into two separate cars and drove to the village.

Sorry it's so short. Promise a longer chapter next time! Love, rylee

(was grounded for a few months!)