what is love?

I was kind of down the whole day. I may or may not miss Jamie.

Mom called us down. What could it possibly be...oh no. No no no no no!!!! Today is when they have heart-to-heart talks!!!!

Heart-to-heart talks are talks my family give us about every month in which we tell them things no matter what and they won't get upset, because they promised. And we have to tell everything...even things like Jamie.now it may seem mean but mom and dad tell us things too.

"Jana would you like to be first?" Mom ask. I walk up to the den and the other kids run upstairs.

"Hello Jana. Anything you'd like to talk to us about?"

I start off with simple things like how I was thinking about getting highlights or if I could maybe get a raise in my allowance until my thirty minutes were up.

"If that's all you wish to say you may leave now sweetie."

I get up and walk away but I stop. Rules are rules.

"Wait! Mom, Dad, I would be lying if I left and didn't tell you this, I kinda like Jamie and well i want to start a courrship with him but I don't know if he feels the same but I really really really like him like never before and I want to get to know him. But how?"

Mom smiles. "Why don't you, Jamie, Jinger, and John go eat? You can ask him, if you would like."

Dad nods.

So it's settled. What do I wear?

So tonight, at five, were supposed to meet Jamie at his house. He said dress casual so...I'm not hehe

I look in my closet and pull out different things. Boring. Boring. Why do I have this? Ew. Really? Maybe...

I go through my whole closet until I find the perfect outfit!

A beautiful black dress with a pink flowery belt that goes to about the knees, with some grey leggings and long black boots, almost four inches below my knee, a black purse that is long, but over my shoulder, and curled hair, with a beautiful French braid, half up hairstyle. I must say I did look pretty cute.

My family isn't big on a lot of makeup so that was the hardest. I wore woke light grey eyeshadow with a tad bit of eyeliner. Not to dark, but pretty. And some red lipstick with pink lip gloss to make it look more natural. Finally I put in dangly flower earrings a matching necklace. Did i do too much? I top it off with a grey  leather jacket.

Jinger was wearing a pink and blush color striped long sleeve dress that went about an once past her knees and some cute flats and straight twisted pinned back hair. She looked beautiful.

"JINGER! YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!"

"Thank you Jana! That outfit is so creative! Can I borrow it for tomorrow?"

"Sure Jinger!"

We laugh

John David just wore his usually style.

We picked up Jamie. He and John David are close so John drove and Jamie sat beside him...yes I'm jealous... me and Jinger sat in the back seat.

At the restaurant we talked and talked and laughed and talked then laughed more until four hours later we decided to leave. Jinger and John went to pay the bill and me and Jamie got to talking.

"So...Jana...your twenty six right?"

"Thats right" I said with a grin.

"Oh. Do you want to marry somebody someday?"

"Yes. But most people aren't single and twenty six" I say awkwardly.

We talk about marriage for ten minutes till Jinger and John come back.

On the way home me and Jamie were pretty quiet. It was kinda awkward.

At night one phrase really sticks out to me.

What is love?

»I HOPE YOU LIKE IT. COMMENT.IF YOU DO. I HAVE BEEN SO EAGER TO WRITE ALL DAY!! I MISS 19KAC DO YOU? PLEASE GIVE FEEDBACK. I TRIED REALLY HARD TO MAKE IT LONG BUT I DONT WANT TO JUMP INTO THE NEXT CHAPTERS THEME I GUESS AND SPOIL THE SUPRISES. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AS MUCH I LIKED WRITING IT. BYE GUYS!!

Also check out Rants In my works to stay updated on me and my life. Also read my work Gone. And Confused. Thank you it means SOO much to me BYE GUYS AGAIN!!!!

Luv my readers,

RYLEEJTANNER