Why Scott?

^*~JIMMY'S POINT OF VIEW~*^:

If you ask me, I didn't know that me and Fwhip would explode the entire server, we only wanted the Cod father head back. Well, we got what we wanted, and the ocean and lost empire being no more. and everyone else's burning up. But when I looked over at the communicator, it said Scott.. he.. died. Why Scott, why? 

I knew that this was my fault, if I hadn't been so fixated on getting the cod father head, this would have never happened, out of all, i think me and joey were impacted the most. Joey's kingdom, gone, and me, well, my husband died, my seabling -Lizzie- is forgetting who I am and who she is, my empire's blown up, THANKS FWHIP!

But at the same time, this is also my fault, I agreed to it, I knew it could've ended horribly, and I still agreed. And now, he's dead! And he isn't coming back. He gave me everything, everything.  And I gave him death in his face.

*DING DONG*

Huh? who could be here at this hour? Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, We've set up a small area for all of us, Rivendell style houses in honour of Scott. So, I went to the door, Gem? Why is she here?

"Gem?" I said, my voice still a bit cracked from crying a few minutes ago.

"Jimmy! I've got good news!" Gem said excitedly but stopped once she saw how sad I looked. Sad in an under statement, I looked miserable. I hate looking like this, but I don't care. The nly thing I want is Scott. Scott and only Scott. 

"Go on.." I say, kind of intrigued.

"I've found a spell that can bring our empires back! It reverses all the mess, err.. you and Fwhip made of the empires. Yes, the ocean will be full of water and Lizzie will be alright." Gem clarifies, but one thing she didn't say,

"What about Scott? Is he going to be okay?" I ask eagerly, Although, he isn't really dead, he's in a coma, however, Katherine said that he's probably not going to make it. 

"It's a reverse damage spell, not a reverse time spell I'm afraid. Sorry to disappoint Jim.." Gem said in an awkward and sad tone. She couldn't possibly feel what I feel, even if she and him were close growing up.

"oh... I see. Alright, I'll start packing I suppose." I say. I get a sympathetic nod from Gem signalling I'm excused. and I close the door and go upstairs. Most of my belongings consist of whatever I found in the ruins of Rivendell. these were the remaining sheep, and the cows. The owls and my cod. And the strange stag. I found his armour, the spare one. I have The dogs from when Shelby was the server emperor. I have some feathers from his wings, the pufferish of peace and the flower from our first little 'date' I have his flower crown from then as well. I have his royal robe, that somehow survived. I also have his crown, right from his head after he got stabbed, or at least, we think he got stabbed, but he had used his remaining energy to take out his brother who is also in a similar state. Joey's been there night and day, looking after Xornoth. I've been to Scott's 'room' a few times, maybe every 5 hours. Anyways we don't know what happened exactly, but we know that the twins have identical wounds. Possibly the same one. 

-------------------------------------

It's been a while and quite a few things have changed, for example, We've started to tear down our shelters, but we all agreed to incorporate the structure style somewhere in our empire, which is easier said than done, like with Joey. Xornoth and Scott have been transported to Rivendell, where Gem's built a 'hospital' area for them. Guess me and Joey are going to spend the majority of our time in Rivendell. However, we will spend more time in our empires because well.. we have them back after all. 

---------------------------------------

Settling in was kinda.. Hard. Considering I haven't been here for.. ages, and my mind is consistently on Scott. why though? Because he's not dead just simply in a coma. With a very very slim chance of surviving. I miss you Scott. Why.. Scott, why did you have to do this? Why couldn't you be here with me? Oh right, because of me... Because I blew it all up. If I hadn't agreed to Fwhip, this wouldn't have happened. Fwhip only wanted to help, this was all MY fault, and mine alone. no one else, only mine. I'm the reason everyone is like this, I caused them all pain. I'm the problem. I am the villain, not Xornoth, me. He was only able to escape because of me! I'm the mess that this server has to deal with, it would be better if I went away. But then who would look after Scott, how could I live with out Scott?

The only reason I'm staying, is for you Scott. You and only you.

I love you Scott, because it feels right<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello. Author here, I want to say, yes I have changed fandoms yet again, most know me for my DSMP books, long story short, I've decided to delete them because, although my first book was going decently, I'm not happy with them, so I deleted them. If you really liked them, I apologised, but I wanted my old self out of my life, I'm a fairly new person. I want to use ze/hir/hirs. And i want to use Micha as my online name, so yeah. Anyways, I know that I've been away, but I'm fairly back now with a book full of angst. I will have a book for fluff and flower husbands in afterlife Smp(material gurl Scott died;-; thanks fwhip!). This is slightly under 1000 words, but the next chapters will be longer. This is my first book for empires. And for the new people who are reading this, Welcome, I'm Micha(I used to be ash), I use the pronouns listed above and I am a big origins SMP, DSMP, Empires SMP, and Afterlife SMP fan, I have been keeping up and what not. This book will contain some of my headcanons, such as Jimmy in self-blame, and 3rd life being a simulation in Empires.

This is so long;-;, anyways, I'll use my old type of signing out, so-

~Micha out