The Grian Therapy Sessions.

{*~Jimmy's POV~*}

Arriving at Grian's house, I brase myself. He knows that I only go there with no notice whenever I'm sad or need comforting.

'Hello? who's there?' Grian says opening the door. His face told nothing but everything at the same time. Confused, guilt and the general look of a mother worried for her kid. Truth is, after I left the ocean and forgot everything, Grian had always been my guardian, because I didn't have Lizzie. Grian on the other hand, had stayed when I had night-terrors. He stayed with me when I had gotten in trouble for the first time, he told me that it's normal to react, but next time, I shouldn't go swinging my fins at people. 

'Oh, hi Timmy.' He said in an awkward laugh. He's called me Timmy as a nickname, even though he knows that my name is Jimmy. But I let him call me that, it's his name for me, similarly, I only let Scott call me sunflower, and I call him petal, i don't know why, but, It feels right(I'm sorry, but I can't stop the references;-;

'Hey Grian. How've you been?' I ask, I can truly be myself around him, Scott and Lizzie. I can't be myself around anyone else.

'I've been good, now what's wrong?' He asks me.

'Huh? Why would you think something is wrong?' I lie, knowing that he would see right through it. 

'right, come in.' He said in a suspicious tone. Yup, I knew it. He saw right through me. Right through my fake face. 

He led me down a long corridor with doors on both sides. Until he stopped and turned at the library. He looked for a specific bookshelf and pulled out the history of the Cod book he bought for me all those years ago. And then he reached his hand out and I heard something click and the bookshelf was able to be pushed to reveal that it was a door. He has a secret passage?!

'Come on, this way. I have something I want to show you.' He exclaimed. And so I followed him down. The passage was dark and, the only thing I had to guide me was the lantern that Grian was holding. At the end of the passage, there was a surprisingly large room with bookshelves on 3 walls and an enchanting area in a corner. A singular desk and 2 chairs in the other corner. 

"you can sit down over there." Grian said in a stern voice. Unable to speak as I was on the verge of crying, I complied with his orders and sat on one of the chairs and looked around some more waiting for the parrot dressed in red. That brought me a thought, one to distract me from Scott for only a few seconds.

Grian came back and sat on the chair on the other side. As he got comfortable, I knew his questions. But I had my own.

"If you're a parrot, what are you doing in a swamp?" I asked. I thought about this sometimes before the 'thing' but after what happened to Scott, I could never remember anything but Scott. But the question seemed to startle Grian. 

"Because. My home is gone." He said, full of guilt and sorrow.

"Wanna talk about it?" I ask, knowing the memories are probably my fault

"Maybe some other time." He said. Then, like the Grian I've always known, He lightened up the mood. Before darkening it again"Now! enough of me. Why are you here? Let me guess, it's cause of what happened to Scott isn't it?" He asks.

I can't lie to him, I've never been able to lie to him. "y-yeah" gosh darn it! why do I have to stutter now? 

"You must miss him a lot, don't you. I mean, I guess what you're feeling is what Scott felt in 3rd life. After you lost your last life Jim." Yay, now he's using 'Jim' and not 'Tim'. 

"I- guess so." I say "But I know I can't keep going on like this. I wanna be happy, but with no Scott, my entire life seems hopeless." I admit. I haven't told anyone, not even Lizzie this. But I can tell Grian, he knows how to keep a secret. And that's part of the reason I love him so much(Fatherly-love you immobilise)

"And that's when you know it's true love, Jimmy. You love him as much as he loves you." he paused. I didn't speak. I knew he had more to say. I guess it's a part of our 'bond' that we have. "Ever heard of soulmates Jimmy?" He continues.

"I have heard of them, but..." I pause, having nothing else to say.

"I used to look after the pairings, I know who's meant to be with who." after he says that, I sit there, in shock and surprise. I was speechless. "I know for a fact that you and Scott are soulmates. That's why I threw Scott out of the world after 3rd life, you two deserved a good afterlife, so I set up the hills to look like what Scott and you would've wanted it to look like. In a short time I know. But the afterlife has some- if not many- benefits." I grow confused, 3rd life? "Oh right, Never mind what I just said Tim. It was nothing you should worry about." Grian says, but I'm interested, why, why should I not know, if my husband is involved, shouldn't I know about it?

"But- I want to know, I want to know about this '3rd life'!" I practically yell.

"JIMMY! ENOUGH! We speak no more of this." He snapped.

"Anyways, I suggest a personal diary. Somewhere to put your heart and soul into. You'd be surprised to see how wonderfully it works for people." Grian suggested.

"I'll think about it.." I say. Maybe he's right. I mean it worked for others. Maybe it'll work for me too. I said my good-byes and walked back to my 'house' well more like my 'base' because I haven't really got a castle or palace like some other Empires. 

A diary huh? And what's 3rd life?

________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!! I'm here again, after Saturday. My motivation just came Zooming back to me in the middle of English, So I wrote half of this chapter at lunch, and the other half at home. I did not think that this book would do half-decently, for being out for a week, it has a reasonable amount of views, considering my writing skills, I'd say I'm doing good. I got 20 points from my English teacher for doing more homework than my classmates. Yes 20! That's second tier point in my school. And getting points is not easy. Anywhoo, if you liked this chapter and the book so far, please vote. It really helps with he wattpad algorithms. 

-Micha out