NOT A CHAPTER:

Look, School is opening on Tuesday, and I have End of years coming up. I don't think this story is going to be more than 10-15 chapters long. I want a short, fluffy story with a bunch of Angst in the beginning. This book is probably the only book I have come close to finishing, and is my most well known book. I cannot thank you all enough for sticking with me through this. I have no update schedule and don't plan on adapting one.

Also, I'm reading the Percy Jackson Series and I'm going to read Heros of Olympias after it. I love the books so far, and thinking of making a fanfic, no, I am not changing fandoms AGAIN, but merging four together in my works, I will have Afterlife x Empires fanfics and PJO/HOO x harry potter. The second crossover will happen after I finish the PJO and HOO series' but for the most part, expect crossover books from me:)

If any of you are wondering, I am perfectly -not- Healthy. I probably have verbal dyslexia if that exists, Though I haven't been diagnosed so I'm not saying anything. Same goes for the fact I might have ADHD. But oh well. I haven't been tested, so no confirmation. 

Also follow these people, they have no books, but are very nice people. They are my friends(Yes, I have friends!) And deserve all the support in the world, I've known @c0ttag3c0r3addict for 2 years now I think, we've been friends for ages (IRL) and I met @comrade6079 in October-November time. We talked a bit, but now we've become closer as friends:) Overall they are the best thing that has happened to me this year and I am very great full for them being in my life. 

~Micha out.