Don't scream

Tiffany's pov

My name is tiffany and I'm 18 years old I would like to say my life is amazing and perfect, but I would be lying to you and myself at that point my life is a living nightmare I am bullied at school everyday non stop, my parents forced me to have a boyfriend that I didn't even want, his name is blake and he treats me like trash and beats me along with my parents.

I've just learned to suck it up the best I can and push through the pain cause it's the only other thing I can do, it gets really difficult sometimes though most of the time I just feel like dying cause all I have ever felt is pain and hurt and depression, I am leaving from work right now and if I'm being honest I don't want to go home cause I know who's their blake and my parents just waiting  for me so they can beat on me.

I sigh as I start walking to my car I get this weird feeling someone is following me or watching me, but when I turn around I see nothing I shake my head thinking I am going crazy as I reach my car trying to open the door but I accidentally drop my keys, I groan bending down to pick up my keys as I get back up I feel a hand go over my mouth "don't scream" the person says in my ear as I whimper in fear but obey, "put this on" they say hand me a blind fold I quickly take it sliding it on over my eyes "good" they say as they lead me away into their car.

He puts me in the passenger seat and closes my door, I let out a very shaky as I hear the driver side door open then close as we quickly drive away before we are seen, on the drive to where they are taking me I feel a hand touch the side of my face gently stroking my cheek "so beautiful, so precious" they say as I whimper again "ohh now now no need to be afraid, I'm not going to hurt you" they say putting some strands of hair behind my ear as I shake a bit.

"I wouldn't dare dream of hurting you" they say grabbing my hand rubbing their thumb against my knuckles, and I don't want to make them mad so I hold their hand back playing along if I'm being honest the voice is very oddly comforting, the car stops and I hear them get out and open up my door I step out of the car and let them guide me since I can't see "w-why do I have this blind on?" I decided to ask "so you can't see my face, I can't have you see my face just yet hermosa it's not the time yet" I hear them say and I can tell now it's a man by how deep the voice is.

We stop as he opens the door of where he are as we walk in, I'm still a bit sacred and shaky but I will not let it  show he sits my down on what I can tell is a couch as I feel him crouch in front of me, he runs his fingers through my hair as I flinch then relax "what are you gonna do to me, kill me? I-if so get on with it you'd be doing me a favor" I say seriously as I feel him softly grip my chin, "what are you talking about?, kill you? why would I want to kill my world, and what do you mean by I'd be doing you a favor" he says with pain in his voice but I just stay silent.

"Tiffany is their something going on at home and at school that your not telling?" he taking both of my hands his his "h-how do you know my name?" I ask him whimpering "I know everything about you tiffany I've been watching you well apparently not well enough, now I'm gonna ask you again is there something going on at home and school?" he asks getting annoyed and I don't want to make him mad or upset so I nod my head yes "do you want to tell me" he asks gently grabbing my face as I shake my head no feeling tears run down my face under the blindfold.

"Hey hey it's ok your to precious to cry" he says drying some of my tears and I can't help but smile when I hear that, honestly it's nicer then what I have been told by blake and others "hmm I'll tell you what, ill make you a deal my love if you promise not to tell anyone about me or this situation, and come back to me after going to school and  home I'll let you go can you do that for me?" he asks holding my face in his hands as I nod my head quickly "good girl" he says putting his forehead against mine I know I shouldn't be liking this since he kidnapped me but I do.

He brings me back to the car driving me back home I didn't have to give him the address since he knows where I live already, the car stops as I feel him lean over putting his hand on the back of my neck "I love you hermosa, I know your not comfortable to say it back yet but I do love you" he says as I nod my head I feel him grab my hand and put something in it, "what's this" I ask him in confusion "it's a gopro camera and and ear piece so I can keep my eye on you and talk to you" he says as I nod and I feel his lips press against my forehead "don't take that blindfold off until you hear the car fully drive away" he says to holding my chin in his hand "ok" I say as I get out of the car shutting the door.

I hear the car drive away and I wait until I don't hear it any more, i take the blindfold off looking around sighing in sadness, yes I know I should be happy and celebrating he left and let me go but for some reason oddly I'm not, I walk up to the door of my house unlocking it quietly opening it looking around good they are all asleep, I walk in tiptoeing up the stairs to the guest bedroom I quickly have a shower and put on the pj that were in the drawers meant for guests but right now I don't care if I get beaten the next day.

I slide into bed throwing the blanket over me getting ready to fall asleep when my phone goes off, I look at it confused as I see a text from an unknown number I open it and it read

Unknown: Goodnight hermosa see you tomorrow 🥰

I immediately knew who it was as I slightly smile closing my phone and drifting off to sleep to prepare myself for tomorrow.