Oh really?

Tiffany's pov

After a while I start to get a little worried so I get up and head to the basement door opening it and heading down the stairs, I hear what sounds like punching as I reach the bottom of the basement seeing dominik beating blake, I gasp causing dominik to stop turn and look at me "tiffany, what are you doing? I told you to stay upstairs" he says as I walk over to him hugging him "I was worried when you didn't come back up and I couldn't wait anymore" I say leaning against his chest, "I'm fine baby, it's just this ass wipe here thought it was funny to try and break his chains and escape" he says getting in blakes face again as blake just turns away laughing a bit.

"You ain't shit boy, if I wasn't chained up and weak right now I'd kick your ass in a heart beat" blake says as dominik laughs uncontrollably "please I'd snap your ass in half like a twig boy, your the one who ain't shit" he says kissing my temple as I smile, "and stop kissing and touching my girl" blake says as I look at him and scoff "I'm not your girl anymore, I'm his" I say turning dominik's face towards mine kissing him in front of blake and my parents, "over my dead body, come on he doesn't love you" he says which makes dominik mad.

As he grabs blakes wrist flipping around twisting until we hear a crunch as he screams in agony i dont know why but seeing dominik hurt blake really turns me on, "don't you EVER say I don't love her, I love her more then you ever did" he says as blakes scoffs shaking his head, "yeah right, she loved the way I made her feel in bed, and she LOVED sucking my cock" he says as dominik turns his head at his crossing his arms "oh really?" he asks smirking "yep isn't that right tiffany?" he asks as I shake my head rolling my eyes at him "hell no, you suck in bed forced me to do stuff and you don't even last long a d you said you never cared how I felt as long as you were satisfied" I say leaning into dominik as he rubs my back comforting me calming me down.

"If you weren't such a stupid bitch I wouldn't have done that" he says as my parents started snickering along with stacy as I look at dominik before grabbing what looked like metal rod, grabbing it walking over to my parents raising it up wacking them across the legs with it making them scream in pain, I smirk as I walk over to blake using the end of the rod pricing him just enough to cause damage but not kill him making him groan in agony, I walk over to stacy and remember all the things she did to me as I raise the rod above my head screaming in anger as I bash stacy's head over and over making blood fly all over me except my face.

I hit her in the head one last time instantly killing her as I breath heavily dropping the metal rod smirking as I look at dominik, he comes over lifting me in his arms kissing me as I wrap my arms around his neck, "I'm so proud of you" he says placing his forehead against mine as I smile, "tell me how did that feel?" he asks as I look over at stacy's body then back at him "amazing" I say hugging him as he hold me in his arms, "your fucking crazy!" blake yells as I look at him flipping him off  "tiffany this is not like you" my m say as I roll my eyes at her "oh now all of sudden you want to start acting like a parent, go fuck yourself" I say as my dad tries to lung at me but fails.

"Tiffany, your a disgrace you always have been" my dad says as I just roll my eyes at him looking back at dominik, "you know what?" I say as running my fingers through dominik's hair "what my precious?" he says as I look over at blake and my parents "what do you say we give them a little show" I say smirking as he looks at me confused, "what do you by that baby?" he asks as I lean down whispering in his ear so blake and my parents don't hear what I say to him, he leans up placing his forehead against mine again biting his lip "mmm fuck I like the way you think" he says pulling me into a kiss.

           *WARNING SMUT AHEAD SKIP IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ*

He places me down on my feet still kissing me as his hands roam my body down to my ass, "hey hey what fuck do you your doing?!" blake yells as dominik lifts my sundress I am wearing  covered in blood gripping my ass making me moan "tiffany stop this this instant" my mom says as dominik turns me around kissing my neck pulling the top of my sundress down revealing my tits playing with them softly "fuck" I moan out looking at blake smirking as he tries to break free "tiffany stop I'm being fucking serious" blake says as I just roll my eyes giggling as i get on my knees in front of dominik unbuttoning his pants.

"Tiffany don't your dare" blake says as I pull his pants down along with his underwear letting his cock spring up my eyes widen at how big it is as I smile in excitement "damn" I say biting my lip gripping his cock gently in my hand strocking it "tiffany do not suck his cock, do you hear me?" my dad says as I look at him opening my mouth leaning towards it "you better not" my mom says angrily as I get closer to it smirking "tiffany" blake say as I take it in my mouth slowly moaning in delight "shit too late uhhh" dominik says moaning throwing his head back "oh my god" my mom dad and blake say in disgust as I start to suck in cock enjoying every minute of it.

"Uhhh fuckkk baby, your mouth feels so good" he says looking down at me running his fingers through my hair, "your sick bastered for making her do this" blake says shaking his head as dominik looks at him as I suck his cock, "no its you who is the sick bastered, forcing my precious to mmm do whatever you want, look at her now on her knees in front of me sucking my cock cause she wanted to isn't that right baby?" he asks looking back at me wrapping my hair in a makeshift ponytail "mhm" I managed to say while sucking his cock as I stop licking it from his ball up his shaft to his tip and back again "mmm see look at her she's enjoying herself" he says biting his lip moaning.

"God tiffany how could you do this in front of us especially blake?" my mom says as I look at her taking his cock even deeper down my throat deep throating him, as she gasps in disgust "uhhhh damn baby, yeah deep throat papi's cock" he says as I take him down my throat not even gagging once "oh hell no she is not deep throating you" blake says angrily as dominik looks at him moaning "oh fuck yeah she is mmm" he says as I start to go faster sucking his cock making his eyes roll to the back of his head moaning loudly as he grips my hair tighter making me moan.

I feel his cock start to twitch in my mouth and I know he's getting close, "uhhh she's about to make me cum in her mouth" he says looking at blake and my parents "no she's not" my mom says looking at me "oh yeah she is in 5, 4, 3, fuck 2, uhhh 1 oh god" he says moaning and groaning loudly as I feel his cock twitching and cum starts shooting into my mouth as he smirks looking down at me "open your mouth and show them and then I want you to swallow it in front of them" he say as I stand up showing them his cum in my mouth giggling "tiffany do not swallow that" my dad says as I close my mouth swallowing it moaning "you did not" blake says as I open my mouth showing that is empty as I lick my lips clean.

"Oh god tiffany that's disgusting" blake my mom and dad say at the same time as I just roll my eyes hugging dominik to me, "ready to go back upstairs now" he says rebuttoning his pants as I look at stacy's body "what about her body?" I say looking back at him "I'll take care of that later" he says as I nod kissing him as we start to head back upstairs, "he's turned you into a monster tiffany, when we get outta here I'm gonna make sure to get you back under control" blake says as I just shake my head laughing.

"I already am uncontrol" I say smirking as dominik kisses my temple wrapping his arm over my shoulder as we walk out of the basement together leaving my mom dad and blake with the image of what I did with dominik and leaving them with stacy's body for a while.