Don't you ever tell me what to do with my girl!

Tiffany's pov

"Tiff my precious" I hear a voice calmly say as I stretch and wake up yawning softly, "hi good morning" dominik says as I open my eyes smiling "hi" I say in my sleepy voice "did you sleep well?" he asks as I nod my head "good I'm glad to hear that, well why don't we get up and get some breakfast and have a good relaxing day because later on tonight I have a business meeting and party to attend" he says as I pout and frown and when I hear him say that "hold on hold on my precious you didn't let me finish, I am taking you with me but you gotta stay by my side the whole time and I'm not letting you out of my sight, cause there's gonna be alot of dangerous people around and I can't risk you getting hurt" he says as I gulp in fear.

"It's ok baby, they won't hurt you not while I'm around they know better when it comes to me, especially when it comes to you" he says leaning down kissing my nose making me giggle "alright let's go get some breakfast" he says as we get out of bed heading to the kitchen.

                *skip ahead to the business meeting and party*

It's later on in the evening and me and dominik are just starting to walk into the party and where the business meeting is gonna be, "you look beautiful my precious, I knew that dress would be perfect for you, now remember what I said stay by me by my side at all times" he says as I nod my head as we fully walk into the party, I look around seeing everyone look at me and it slightly makes me uncomfortable but I know I am safe with dominik and he won't let anything happen to me, "dominik!" julia! hello" dominik says hugging the lady "who's this" she says looking me up and down "this is tiffany the one I have been telling you about" he says holding my hand "oh, yes tiffany I have heard so much about you" she says in the fakest voice ever.

"It's nice to meet-" I start to say but she interrupts me instantly "oh dominik come you must meet one of my dearest friends of mine" she says grabbing dominik's arm almost forcefully making his hand let go of mine which makes me sad and kinda hurt but he quickly grabs my hand again with his other hand rubbing his thumb against my knuckles making me smile.

                   *skip ahead again*

It's during the meeting and I am jist standing next to dominik on my feet since I don't have anywhere to sit, since julia took the seat next to him and my feet are killing me but what's killing me the most and making me angry is seeing her touching on dominik during the meeting but it turns to happiness when I see him push her off everyrime, I whince a little which catches dominik's attention "are you alright my precious?" he whispers but julia hears giving me a glare, "my feet are just killing me" I say as he sooches back in his chair patting his leg.

"Come sit on my lap and take your heels off" he says as I look at him smiling "are you sure?" I ask as he look at me "I don't  want my baby to be in pain" he says as I smile walking to him sitting on his lap leaning against him as he goes back to focusing on the meeting, my eyes start to get heavier and heavier after laying against his shoulder for a while, and eventually I can't fight sleep any longer as my eyes fully close.

Dominik's pov

After a while of paying attention to the meeting I hear what sounds like light snoring, I look down and over see tiffany fast asleep against my shoulder aww how adorable is that, I smile bringing her closer to me slowly rocking her in my arms placing my forehead against hers not being able to focus on the meeting anymore as I softly run my hand and fingers through her hair to keep her asleep, "dominik?" I hear someone say but I don't respond "dominik are listening?" they say again but I still don't respond still rocking tiffany in my arms as she sleeps "DOMINIK!" I hear julia yell as I look over at her frowning "shh she's sleeping your gonna wake her up" I say looking back at her smiling again.

"So? Your not even paying attention, because of her sleeping" julia says as I just continue to look at tiffany "look at how cute she is, how can I focus on this meeting when she is sleeping so soundly" I say as she makes the cutest little noise in the world in her sleep making me heart my melt "awe my precious" I say kissing her temple "well if you don't want to wake her just put her in the other room it has a bed" julia says as I frown shaking my head "not happening she stays here with me" I say holding her close to me even more "ugh god what has happened to you, you were never like this then all of a sudden she's comes into your life" she says as I just ignore her still looking at tiffany.

"I've always been this way for her since day one, she's been my precious and always will be" I say putting my forehead against hers again as I hear julia laugh  "please there's nothing pressing about that girl, if I were you I'd just dump her on th side of the road and shoot her" she says and that instantly enrages me making me really angry "phillip" I call as he comes running "yes sir?" he says standing next to me "grab those earmuffs for me" I say pointing at them as he grabs them handing them to me I carefully without waking her up place them on her ears so she doesn't hear what I am about to do.

"Take her for a sec" I say gently handing her to phillip as I kiss her forehead "I love you" I whisper to her as I march over to julia "hold her" I say as two of my men hold her down and I start giving her punch after punch and then I go to the weapons where I grab a hammer and have them place her finger spread out on the table as I break each of them one by one make her scream in agony "don't you ever tell me what to do with my girl!" I yell as I break her whole entire hand "YOUR FUCKING CRAZY!!" she shouts as I smirk chuckling evily "yeah what else is new" I say as I place the hammer back "get her out of her NOW!" I shout as they quickly get rid of her and throw her out.

I hear tiffany whine in her sleep as I quickly rush over  to her taking her out of phillips arms into mine and taking the ear muffs off  "I'm here my precious I'm here" I say rocking her in my arms softly again which calms her down as I hold her against my chest "you may continue" I say letting them proceed with the meeting as I just hold my sleeping baby in my arms the rest of the meeting, I look at her running my fingers through her hair again as I kiss her temple nobody disrespects my girl I made a promise to myself to never let anyone hurt her again regardless if she heard her say it or not I'm damn well keeping my promise.

I'd do anything for tiffany to keep her safe no matter the consequences I have to go through, she's my whole world and mmeas everything to me and I'll be damned if someone tries to disrespect or hurt her or so even think about touching her in anyway ever again they'll have to deal with me.