You heard her she said no

Tiffany's pov

The whole time I was at school the entire day I was somewhat wondering where blake amd my parents have gone, but at the same time I just assumed that my parents went out for day drinking again and blake must've left to go somewhere, which I care less about either of them and I haven't really seen stacy all day either but you know what I don't care it's been delightful not having to her her voice or have her put her hands on me.

After school is over I head home and when i get there it's no surprise that blake and my parents and are still gone, I just decided to enjoy the time while I can and relax the rest of the day before I am ordered around and beaten on then I get to be with dominik again, I can't help but smile at the thought of him, I- I think I'm slowly falling in love with him yes sure he kidnapped me but something about him just makes me feel like I'm wanted and appreciated.

*later on that night*

Still no sign of my parents no suprise they'll probablycome home drunk at 1:00 in the morning like always, if I'm being honest I hope their car crashes and they die for all I care, and blake well he can just jump off the nears peir and slip into a coma now that would honestly make my day, I hear my phone ping as I grab it picking it up opening the text.

Dominik: 'I'm outside and the blindfold is hanging out of the window for you hermosa'

I smile as i head out of the house locking the door walking to his car when I see the blindfold I grab it quickly putting it on, as I get in the car closing my door I feel around for him until my hand touches his chest, and I can't help but bring him into a hug I needed it after dealing with blake today "hi" I say laying my head on his shoulder I feel him tense then relax hugging me back "hey oh my precious girl" he says as I feel him kiss the side of my temple gently, his hugs are very comforting I lean up back into my seat as we drive off to his house.

"Hermosa?" I hear dominik ask as I turn towards him "yeah?" I say as I feel him grab my chin softly "you'd never hate me for anything would you?" he asks as my heart kinda breaks hearing him say that "of course not" I say touching his arm damn he's buff as hell "why do you ask?" I say as I feel him remove his hand from my chin grabbing my hand instead, "cause I have something to show you when we get there, and your blindfold will come off so you can see but you can't look at me yet" he says seriously as I just nod my head not saying anything as I wonder what could he possibly want to show me.

When we reach his house I hear him get out and walk over to my side opening my door leading me inside, "now before we do this I want to just let you know, I did this for you my love" I says grabbing my face with both hands bringing me into a quick kiss "ok" I say hear him open a door as he leads me down some stairs I'm guessing we are going to the basement but I wonder why, we stop at the bottom of the stairs and I hear what sounds like muffled screaming, "wait here" he says as I hear him walk away and what sounds like ripping then groans afterwards "ok take you blindfold off" he says as I start to untie the blindfold.

Once I pull it off I gasp at the sight of what I am seeing in front of me, "mom dad?, blake stacy?" I say looking at all of them and they have bruises and dried blood all over them, "tiffany? What the fuck are you doing here?" I hear blake say as I mentally roll my eyes classic doesn't care about me or my safety "I brought her here i wanted her to see yall like this" I hear dominik say as my parents chuckle "so this is what you do now tiffany? hmm? sneak around lying to your parents and boyfriend?" My mom says "blake is not my boyfriend never has been never will be, get that through your head" I say as my dad and blake try to come after me but don't get very far cause of the chains.

"How dare you, who do you think you are tiffany" my mom says as I roll my eyes "of course you have a boyfriend your a slut" stacy says as I hear dominik crack his neck "tiffany close your eyes and cover your ears" I hear dominik say as I obey doing what he says but I can kinda hear little yelps in pain coming from stacy, "you can open them now" he says as I open my eyes uncovering my ears seeing stacy's all bruised she deserves it "aren't you gonna do something to stop him tiffany, and save us" blake says and I can't help let out a laugh "save you are you kidding me, as if you have beaten me down talked down to me, treated me like garbage and you want me to help you ha ha ha you must be smoking something" I say crossing my arms looking at all of them.

"How do you know this man anyway who the is he tiffany?" I hear my dad ask as I close my eyes turning to dom, "you wanna tell them or should i?" I ask as I hear him walk towards me "allow me my love" he say as I feel him kiss my forehead "my excuse oh hell no" I hear my parents say as dominik clears his throat "you see, I have been watching your daughter for years and j have grown to love her we basically grew up together, she just didn't know and during that time I have seen time and time again just watching her get beat and put down and treated like a slave and not a human being, after a while I couldn't take it anymore I had to have tiffany all to myself so I kidnapped her, and I will do anything to protect my girl anything" I hear him say angrily to them as blake starts laughing along with my parents.

"Your girl?, please don't make me laugh. She loves me right tiffany?" he asks as I shake my head no at him "tiffany lee mari, yes you do this man is tricking just you and brain washing you" my mom says as I open my eyes looking at her "no he's isn't I-I'm falling in love with him" I say confidentiality and serious "love? tiffany you call what he is doing and what he did love?" My dad ask as I feel dom grab my hand "honestly yeah it's alot better then how blake has been treating me" I say as blake chuckles "that's stockholm syndrome tiff, come on now you should know that" I roll my eyes at him "actually your stockholm syndrome blake, and you mom and dad, especially you stacy" I say turning to dom with my eyes closed hugging him.

"Get your hands off of her you bastered!" Blake shouts as dominik just laughs rubbing my back "oh so now you want to care about her huh?, it's little a late for that dumbass" he says as I feel him grab my face pulling me into a kiss I hum against his lips kissing him back "oh this is so wrong" I hear my mom say as I pull away looking towards her "and you don't think forcing me to be with him was?" I ask pointing to blake "we did that for you own good!" her and my dad yell as I shake my head "tiffany please tell him to let me go, I'm sorry im sorry ok i won't hurt you ever again I swear I'll tell my friends to back off" stacy pleads but I just laugh walking up to her.

"Im sorry so now you want to apologize and back off, after years and years of bullying and physical attacks for no reason, and you think I'm just gonna forgive you like that yeah fucking right, it's too late for apologizing you should've done it sooner cause now your fucked" I say walking backwards away from her as I pull the blindfold out fo my pocket putting it back on over my eyes "what's with the blindfold?" I hear blake ask "that's not really any of your business shit face" I hear dominik say as I can't help but snicker "come on tiffany let's head back upstairs" I hear dominik say as I feel him lead me away "no no wait wait where do you think your gonna you bitch?! huh? you are my girl get your ass over here and help us your brain washed I can help you" I jear him say as I stop turning to where his voice is "no" I say seriously as I hear him and my parents chuckle in shock.

"E-excuse me" I hear him ask as I lean against dominik "you heard her, she said no" dominik says as he starts leading me up the stairs carefully "tiffany no!, you can't let him do this we are your only family I am you mother and you listen to me" she says as I stop halfway at the top of the stairs "not any more it's already done" I say as dominik leads me the rest of the way up til we reach the top "no WAAAAIIIITTTT!" I hear them all shout as dominik slams the door locking it again, I can't help but let out a sigh of relief realizing my hell is finally over I am free.

I can't help but start crying but this time not out of sadness or pain, but joy and happiness I turn into dominik wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist "thank you thank you so much oh my god" I say as dominik just holds me as I can tell he is smiling even though I can see him "oh precious your welcome" he says as I lean down feeling my lips press against his I decided to slip my tongue into his mouth, as he moans in suprise rubbing his tongue slowly against mine "where did that come from?" he asks after pulling away for air "I don't know I just feel so alive, I haven't felt like this in years" I say pulling him in for another kiss.

But this time we don't pull away he just carries me up stairs, tongue kissing me the whole way up I am starting to really get use to this way of kissing him, he pulls away for a second as I hear him unlocking a door to a room why does he need a key for this one?.