I DON'T NEED THERAPY IM FINE I NEED DOMINIK I JUST WANT HIM BACK!!!

Tiffany's pov

When we reach the police station my eyes are red and puffy from crying so much on the way here, I am sitting in a room by myself when I look up seeing dominik getting walked by me in handcuffs I immediately stand up and running to window as I bang on it as hard as I can to get his attention, "Dominik!! dom!!" I yell as he turns his head to me putting his forehead against the glass as I do the same looking into his eyes, after a few seconds the cops immediately start dragging dominik away again as he slightly struggles to get back to me, "noo!!" I yell as bang against the glass as I sigh leaning my back against the glass.

I see and hear the door open as I look up seeing detectives cops and my mom dad and blake walk in the room, "oh sweetheart are you ok?" My mom says trying to walk up to me but I immediately put my hand in front of me stopping her, "stay away from me" I say with venom in my voice as I feel more tears brimming my vision again, "babe it's ok" blake says touching my shoulder but I immediately brush his hand off pushing him so hard he ends up on the ground, "don't touch me, and I'm not your babe" I say looking at him and I can tell he wants to try doing something but he's too smart to do it in front of cops he's scared of them.

"Alright alright settle down, enough now tiffany I'm going to ask you some questions now, is it true that dominik kidnapped you?" they ask me as I roll my eyes in annoyance "yes" I say as I look at my fingers picking at them a little bit, "were you scared?" they ask as I look up at them for a second then back at my fingers, "at first I was yeah, but then after I while I started feel more comfortable and calm around and he makes me feel loved and treats me like a human being" I say looking at my parents and blake then turning back to my fingers, "ok, did dominik ever force you to love him or do anything" they ask as I scoff looking up at them "oh go to hell" I say shaking my head "tiffany! answer the question" I hear my dad say as I roll my eyes.

"No of course not, he's not like that" I say crossing my arms in front of me as I stare at the walls beside me, "hmm I see now tiffany what your going through right is called stockholm syndrome, it's what happens to women when they get kidnapped and it makes them think they are in love with their kidnapper when they actually aren't they are brianwash" they say that and I immediately stand up "that's not true, dominik never brainwashed me I fell in love with him, I love him more then anything" I say slamming my hands on the table, "well me and your parents talked about it including blake and we think you might need therapy to help you get back to normal and heal" they say as I pick up the chair throwing it across the room.

"I am normal and i am healed, I DON'T NEED THERAPY IM FINE!!, I NEED DOMINIK I JUST WANT HIM BACK!!!" I shout as I start attacking the detectives and the cops, "I WANT DOMINIK BACK!!! HE'S MY EVERYTHING!! I shout as kick and throw everything around the room "THIS IS YOUR FAULT!!" I shout attacking my parents and blake all at once "YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME, AND YOU TOOK ME FROM HIM I HATE YOU!!" I shout as the cops lift me up and pull me away from them, "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!" I shout as I get out of the cops grip running for my life out the door, "TIFFANY TIFFANY!!" I hear the cops shout but I am already gone.

Halfway done the street and far gone out of their sight, I remember the street dominik lives on and I just run taking the route back to his house, once I get there I open the door quickly slamming it shut behind me locking it, I breath heavily sliding down the door till my butt hits the floor I lean my head against the door as I just try and catch my breath.