Damn it!! They escaped!!!

Tiffany's pov

A few hours later I wake up yawning and stretching a bit and I feel myself in a pair of arms carrying me, I look up seeing dominik carrying me bridal style back to the car I smile and snuggle into his chest "oh hey precious your awake" I hear him say as I nod my head "did you have a good nap?" he asks as I look up at him, "yes I did, you know you can put me down and I can walk right? Since I'm awake now" I say to him as he looks down at me for a second "I know but I just don't want to, plus i don't mind carrying you hermosa" he says as I smile again wrapping my arms around his neck laying my head against his shoulder.

Once we reach the car he puts me down opening my door for me letting me get in, then he closes the door behind me then he walks over to the deivers side gets in and we start driving back home.

              *skip the car ride home*

Once we get home, he opens my door letting me get out then he closes the door locking the car, once we get inside we see everything inside is trashed  the whole house is a mess and destroyed a little bit, I gasp looking around the room seeing broken glass and some things shredded up from what looks like a knife, dominik immediately heads down to the basement as I stay upstairs looking at everything when I reach the kitchen it's a complete nightmare broken cabinets and everything from the fridge is on the floor everywhere.

I hear dominik come back up the stairs as he slams his fist on the door, "damn it!!, they escaped!!" as soon as I heard him say that my eyes widen in fear as I start to hyperventilate running my hands through my hair, " hey hey precious it's ok calm down" he says setting me on the counter top as I just continue to hyperventilate, "look at me look at me, take slow deep breaths" he says breathing slowly as I start doing the same "good good there you go" he says as I continue to take to take slow deep breaths until I am fully calmed down.

"There you go baby, it's alright" he says hugging me kissing my temple as I smile a bit laying my head on his shoulder, then out of nowhere we hear a pound on the door we both turn to it immediately, "this is the police we have you surrounded!!!, come out with your hands up now!!!" we hear from out side as I look at him in fear and sadness knowing what it means, "it's alright it's alright, come on" he says grabbing my hand as we walk out together, once he gets the door open he pushes me behind him as all of the cops point ther guns at him.

"Get on the ground now, and step away from the girl" they as I just hug him from behind, "no no you don't understand she's my girlfriend you've got it all wrong" he says with his hands up in the air "no she's my girlfriend baby are you ok?!" I hear a recognizable voice as I look out from behind dominik seeing blake and my mom and dad standing with the cops with blankets wrapped around them as if they are the victims, I gasp hiding back behind dominik hugging him tighter "oh thank goodness our angel is ok" I hear my mom say in the most fakest voice in the world.

"You don't understand, just listen to me they have abused her all of her life, and i just saved her from that I couldn't take seeing her go through that anymore" he says but the cops don't listen, "yeah yeah yeah you can tell it to the judge and we have some evidence from them" they saying walking up to him and me "it's alright now your safe" they say as I scoff "I was already safe" I say hugging dominik tighter "alright let go of the girl" they say trying to pull me away from dominik but him and me hold on for dear life "no no no please don't do this no!!" I yell but they don't care the finally get us apart as I start crying "it's ok precious everything is going to be alright I swear" he says as they start handcuffing him.

I  go up to him one last time and kiss him like no tomorrow, once I pull away I finally decided to say the three words I wasn't ready to say yet since I probably won't see him for a while, "I love you" I say holding his face as he looks at me with wide eyes in shock as he smiles big kissing me again "alright alright enough let's go" they say pulling us apart again "I love you too baby,  I love you so much, don't forget that everything is going to be ok im coming back to you I promise on my life I'm coming back to you" he says to me before getting shoved in a police car getting taken away to the police station.

Before it's fully gone out of view some how the back window was left rolled down which made it easy for dominik to stick his head out, "Your strong tiffany!!, we're gonna get through this!! And you'll regret this blake and tiffany's parents just wait!!! I love you tiffany!!!" he says one last time before the car disappears from my view making me cry crocodile tears, "come on let's go sweetheart your ok" the cops say wrapping a blanket around me putting me in a separate car away from my mom and dad and blake which I am thankful for, I wrap the blanket around me just leaning against the seat crying.

Just wanting dominik back in my arms and just wanting to be with him, what's going happen to me or with me now more of a fact what's going to happen to him, "don't worry everything is ok now" the cop says as I just roll my eyes still laying in the seat "everything was fine with him before this happened" I say not looking at the cop sniffling as I wipe my eyes still crying.