Where were you?

Tiffany's pov

It's the next day and I am waking up not looking forward to the day well maybe I am considering I get to see my kidnapper again, I know I shouldn't want do but I do I get up and out of bed heading downstairs to make breakfast, when I reach the kitchen my phone goes off and I know how it is.

Unknown: good morning my love, remember don't forget to turn on the camera and ear piece before going to school, I love you

I feel bad leaving him as unknown so I decided to put my kidnapper since I don't know his actual name yet, as I am making breakfast I hear footsteps I was dreading to hear "ah there you are" I hear blake's voice say and then my parents come down "where were you last night?" My mom asks and I had to make up an excuse "I- I had to work late  last night" I said as I finish breakfast severing it for all of us "then why"  my dad starts grabbing my wrist tightly turing me to face them all.

"Weren't you in bed with blake?" he asks I feel his grip tighten great now a bruise is gonna form around my wrist, "I didn't want to wake him, so I went to sleep in the guest room" I say as he let's my wrist drop to my side "yeah right you know your mom only allows guests to sleep in there you liar, probably cheated on me slut" blake says slapping me really hard I fall into the side of the counter stomach first as I groan in pain.

I hear him and my parents laugh as they grab their breakfast heading to the table like nothing happened, I stand up straight holding my stomach and face which I garentee is forming a hand print on my cheek, I look down at my breakfast losing my appetite as I just decided to throw it out, I head back upstairs and start to get ready for school.

Dominik's pov

I am sitting in front of my computer waiting for tiffany to turn the camera on and the ear piece eating breakfast, while brewing up some coffee I see the screen turn on and I immediately head back to the computer "tiffany can you hear me?" I say into the mic that's connected to the ear piece  "yeah" I hear her sweet voice say as I smile "hi" I say to her "hi" she says but sighs afterwards as she heads out her bedroom door and down the stairs "hey! remember I'm having a get together tonight, so I need you to make dinner and get everything sorted" I see a man in the camera who honestly looks like a jackass.

"Yeah yeah I know you have already told me this, I've gotta go" she says as she's about to leave but turns around quickly "what have I told you about talking back to me you bitch?" he says to her and my blood starts boiling who the hell does he think he is speaking to my girl that way?! I clench my fists till the turn white "sorry" she says as she turns around quickly leaving out the door heading to school "tiffany who was that?" I ask her cracking my knuckles in anger "no one" she says sadly as i sigh running my fingers through my hair.

"Tiffany" I say in serious tone "look I'll tell you everything later on when I see you ok?, I don't feel like talking about it right now" she says to me as she continues walking to school "ok hermosa ok I understand" I say as I see her stop looking into a window i scan her face a see a red mark of what looks like a hand print on her face who's the son of bitch that did that to her I storm out of my chair down to my basement to let some anger out.

I start beating the hell out of my punching bag while screaming, then I start stabbing and slashing it with my knife over and over again, imagining it's the person who slapped her I stab it once more then hold the back of my neck breathing heavily trying to calm myself down, while looking at the knife in the punching bag I don't want to scare tiffany acting like this once I have calmed down I head back up dusting myself off.