Prologue - Welcome Back, Angel

Ah yes, The Seven Deadly Sins. An anime that was cool and probably still is, but has reduced their anime quality. People still stayed with them, so why not add my own little fun in the story of Gods and Demons.

If you watched Seven Deadly Sins, you must know Meliodas's perversion in the episodes, so....Warning!

Also, this Fanfic, like the rest of my content, is gay. Don't like? Don't read.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++÷

There was a male.

One that prefered to stay quiet but spoke when needed to. He worked hard in a farm. He wasn't treated as fairly as the other workers but smiled when they enjoyed his food. He was an outstanding cook. Many people were convinced his skill in cooking was given to him by the gods themselves.

The male was a reasonable height with soft looking (e/c) eyes. His hair was (long/short) and the color of it was beautiful. He also had a black collar tight around his neck. It was hard for people to come to terms that such an angel was a farm worker.

"...........few..........more....." The male spoke. He never had a proper understanding of words and it was hard for him to create sentences, but that didn't stop him from trying. He wore a sleeveless shirt and short pants. He never really liked the clothes but knew it was needed.

This gave everyone a perfect look at his tattoo. It was white and it was the shape of a mask. The mask had many human as well as animal-like features. Workers didn't fully understand the meaning of his tattoo, so some asked what it meant.

He never answered.

After that, people started to avoid him. Finding the way he spoke weird, the way he moved weird. But even then, they couldn't deny that he was still beautiful.

"(M/n)! Are you done picking those crops?"

"..........." The male stayed silent. He was trying his best to thing of words.

".......yes?"

"Perfect! Well, let's go in. Time for bed."

And it went like that. Everyday it was the same routine. Wake up, make foods for everyone, work in the fields, and go back to sleep. It wasn't the best life that many people thought of, but it was enough for the male.

Until one day...

The earth started to shake.

"What's that?"

"Is it an earthquake?"

"....."

People began running around but the male stayed still. He sighed and began walking inside the building calmly.

By the time he made it inside, the earth had stopped shaking. He didn't pay it any mind and kept walking to his room.

Once there, he sat on his bed and grabbed a book. He read it for a while, looking over the words and observing all the imaginable actions that took place. After hours, there was a knock at his door.

"..O...Open." Hearing that, the visitor opened the door.

A child with messy blond hair and a pair of emerald eyes walked in. He wears an ordinary, clean white button-front shirt and a black sleeveless vest on top with a loosely worn tie. He has a scabbard that is held on by a green leather belt with gold-colored buckles. Without any socks, he wears a pair of black boots.

"Child?........child...wasn't...here..before." He looked over to the female that was with the male that entered his room.

A beautiful young woman of slender yet curvaceous figure with a big bust and regular height. She has very pale skin, large light blue eyes, and long silver hair reaching her waist. She wears a pink buttoned shirt with a black ribbon and a midriff exposing her belly button, a dark mini skirt, strapped with a orange belt, a black stocking on her left leg, and black-white heels.