14 - A Man's Love

"It seems we're coming close to this so-called 'graveyard'." M/n said, petting the sleeping Ban hair.

It seems Zeldris called it.

Ban did sleepwalk to M/n, brought him outside to sit on the steps of the tavern, and rested in his lap again. This is gonna be a reoccurring routine, eh?

Meliodas, Elizabeth, and Hawk stayed inside the tavern as Hawk's mom walked, while Diane walked alongside the giant pig.

"Diane?" M/n called, as he continued to run his fingers through Ban's hair.

"Hm?" The giant hummed, clutching onto her backpack as she looked over to the sin.

"Is this...normal for Ban to do?" The boy asked as he touched along Ban's scar. He didn't have this scar in his memories. Where did it come from?

She rested her thumb on her chin, pondering how to answer M/n's question.

"It's pretty normal for Ban to use your lap as a pillow. You're comfort for us, after all, and we try our best to do the same for you." She said, looking of in the distance as she continued.

"You were always self conscious about your body and looks, so Captain touches you to show you that your body is perfect just the way it is. You'd always hit him away for it, but that didn't cause him to stop. It actually turned into an unhealthy habit for him."

"Hm." The male hummed. He noticed Diane's serious expression, and he quirked a brow. If she's telling the truth, that's a weird way of making someone feel better about their body..

"I don't know them all, but the others had their way of liking you too. But what I do remember, is that Ban and King had some type of childish rivalry for your attention."

"Eh, King? The sin we're seeking now, right?" The (e/c) eyed male questioned.

The giant nodded, "Ban to called you 'Mama', while King treated you like a sacred God."

"Do you know why?"

"No, I don't. I do know that he tries to stick to you as much as Ban does."

'Huh, I never thought I'd actually have two kids. When we have sex, I've always had a Breeding Kink. I guess it came true when I kept chanting for you to get pregnant.' Zeldris said, nonchalantly.

A shade of red spreads over (M/n)'s face, 'How the hell can you say that so easily?!'

'What? I have no shame in it. The thought of me getting you impregnated from my cum-'

(M/n) covered his redden face, 'S-Shut up! It's like as the days go on you get unhinged!'

(It just got finished adding some things on a smut One-shot, and it's still lingering. So, forgive me for giving Zeldris a breeding kink.)

'Oh? Are you embarrassed to hear it?'

'Who wouldn't be?!'

"(M/n), are you okay? Your face is all red. You aren't sick, are you?" The giant asked, leaning her giant face towards the Impersonation Sin.

"I-I'm alright. An embarrassing thought crossed my mind, and I don't want to talk about it."

"Hm, I see. Now that I think about it, back to Ban...."

"Huh?"

"He wasn't this persistent about sleeping in your lap like this before." She quirked a brow, "Yeah he drags you away from what you're doing whenever he's sleepy, but he doesn't do it while he's sleep." The giant looks at Ban.